Beneath Your Beautiful 23

Chapter 23:

Ivy's POV:

So today was the first concert of the tour. Since I don't have any original songs I decided to do covers the whole tour. for today I chose to do Wasted by Carrie Underwood.

We were at the venue and I was in my dressing room. I had chosen to be different and wear a dress...never making that mistake again. The dress was light blue with a white belt. I put on white heels and went to do my  makeup when Shawn walked in.

"You weren't about to put make up on where you?" he asked holding his chest like he'd been shot.

"Yeah why?" I asked.

"Cause you don't need it." he said walking over to me pulling the make up brush out of my hand.

"Fine." I said.

He was about to kiss me when the stage manager came in.

"Shawn we need you and Ivy back stage shows about to start." he said.

"Ugh!!" Shawn said walking towards the door.

I just laughed.

~~~~~~

I am about to go on. I'm so nervous I'm shaking like a chihuahua. they hand me a mic and that's when the announcer said my name. here goes nothing.

I walked across stage hearing a lot of cheers. I put the mic in the stand and stood behind it.

"Hello Michigan!!!" I said into the mic.

The crowd erupted with roars.

"Today I'll be singing a song called Wasted by Carrie Underwood." I said.

The cheers settled down and the band started playing.

Standing at the back door, she tried to make it fast. one tear hit the hard wood, it fell like broken glass. she said sometimes love slips away and you just can't get it back, let's face it. for one split second she almost turned around, but that would be like pouring rain drops back into a cloud. So she took another step and she said I see the way out and I'm gonna take it. 

I don't wanna spend my life jaded waitin' to wake up one day and find that I let all these years go by wasted.

Another glass of whiskey but it still doesn't kill the pain. so he stumbles to the sink and pours it down the drain. he said its time to become a man and stop living for yesterday, gotta face it.

Cause I don't wanna spend my life jaded waitin' to wake up one day and find that I let all these years go by wasted. oh I don't wanna keep on wishing, missing the still of the morning, the color of the night. I ain't spending no more time wasted.

She kept driving along till the moon and the sun were floating side by side. he looked in the mirror and saw his eyes were clear for the first time in a while. hey yeah.

Oh I don't wanna spend my life jaded waitin' to wake up one day of and find that I let all these years go by wasted. oh I don't wanna keep on wishing, missing, the still of the morning, the color of the night. I ain't spending no more time wasted.

Oh I don't wanna spend my life jaded waitin' to wake up one day and find that I let all these years go by wasted. yeah yeah. oh I don't wanna keep on wishing, missing, the still of the morning, the color of the night. I ain't spending no more time wasted.

I bowed and walked off stage. As Shawn Preformed I sang along. he looked back at one point smiling at the fact that I was singing along. after he was done he called me back out.