Beneath Your Beautiful 33

Chapter 33:

Johnson's POV:

I felt Ivy moving around a lot. I jumped awake when she screamed right in my ear. I looked over at her and she was sitting strait up. her hands flew to her face and she started sobbing.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked grabbing her waist and pulling her closer to me.

She pulled away.

"Babe?" I asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it Jack." she said getting up and walking out of the room.

I laid back down and tried to sleep but it was impossible. I want to know what happened but she doesn't want to tell me. eventually sleep took over me.

Ivy's POV:

I had the worst nightmare. for some odd reason it was like Jack turned into Andrew in the dream. and him holding me didn't help. I got up and left Jack puzzled. I feel bad about it but I just don't know how to tell him that.

I walked to Taylor's room. I walked into his room.

"Tay!" I whisper screamed trying not to wake up Carter.

"Yeah Iv?" he asked his voice raspy.

I walked over and crawled in his bed.

"What's the dream about now?" he asked

"Andrew but as Jack." I said.

He draped his arm over me and went back to sleep. a couple minuets later sleep took over me.

When I woke up again I was back in my hotel room.

"Hey baby. how you feelin?"

"Better. I'm really sorry about this morning." I said.

"It's fine." he said kissing me.

I got up and went in the bathroom to get ready. it's nice to know that he isn't holding a grudge to me about that.

I put on a crop top and shorts and through my hair up in a messy bun.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Ariel decided that we wanted to have a girls day before we went to the next location and then home. we decided to go shopping. we had the driver take us to the mall.

We were walking out of hot topic when Andrew walked over.

"Hey babe. your looking good today." he said.

"I told you to screw off." I said

"Baby don't be that way." He said grabbing my waist.

I took his hands and threw them off me. "look you wanna be that way go bug one of your other exs." I said.

"Baby I don't wanna be with anyone else I just wanna be with you." he said.

"Bullshit. that's why you have 2 other kids." I said walking back to the car in a huff.

Ariel got in after me. "hey you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah just let's go back to the hotel." I said. she nodded and told the driver and we left.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ariel and I are hanging out in our room without the guys. we are dancing and scream singing boss by fifth harmony, while eating ice cream. we were jumping on our beds when there was a knock on the door. I went to answer it.

"Hello?" I asked answering the door.

"There have been many complaints about noise coming from this room. if you don't keep it down were gonna have to make you leave." Matt said.

"Oh shut up." I said closing the door in his face.

He knocked again. "are you eating ice cream?" He asked when I answered again.

I just shut and locked the door and turned the music back up.

"Who was that?" Ariel asked over the music.

"Matt" I said back.

Eventually we turned the music off and sat down with some popcorn and watched a movie. we decided to watch Freddy Vs. Jason.  I didn't jump once but Ariel on the other hand hid almost the whole movie. after it was over there was a knock on the door. Ariel screamed and the knock turned into a bang.

I opened the door to reveal the Jacks completely panicked.

"Are you guys okay? we heard someone scream." Jack J said hugging me.

"Yeah babe were fine. Ariel and I just got done watching a horror movie and she's paranoid." I said.

"It was my first time watching the movie and it's midnight!" Ari said.

"WHAT!!?!?!" I screamed.

"Yeah." she said.

"We need to get to bed out flight leaves in 5 hours." I said running into the bedroom.

I threw back the covers on my bed and crawled in. I felt the bed dip behind me and arms wrap around my waist.

"Night baby I love you" Jack said.

"Night babe love you too." I said

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I know what you thinking. another update before scheduled. yeah I couldn't help but post. thank you all for over 1.50K views it means a lot. I love you all so much. don't forget to vote.

Thanks lovelies❤️

~Jessica 💕~