Beneath Your Beautiful 14

Chapter 14:

Johnson's POV:

"No this can't be real." I said shaking my head. at this point Taylor was rubbing my back.

"I feel ya bud." he said sniffling.

The nurse came over to us. "I'm so sorry for your loss. you may say your goodbyes." she said patting Taylor on the shoulder and walked away.

Taylor's parents went first. they came back out crying harder now than before. Next thing I knew all the guys were here and so was Ariel.

I wasn't ready to say good bye so Ariel went next. she came out hyperventilating from crying. finally my turn came.

I walked in "Iv. I know we hadn't known each other long. but I can honestly say that with me and you it was love at first sight. I don't know what I'm gonna do with out you. I love you. I always will. " I said. I kissed her one last time wishing she would kiss back.

"I wish this would have been me." I said starring at Ivy. I was holding her hand when the doctor came in to take her out of the room.

*Beep Beep*

I looked at Ivy's heart machine in shock. her eyes fluttered open.

"Ivy!?!?"I asked my voice kinda raised.

"J...J....Jack?" she asked her voice raspy and barely above a whisper.

I can't explain in words how much I wanted to hear that voice say my name.

"Yeah." I said a smile spreading across my face.

"I love you too." she said smiling at me.

I opened the curtain so that everyone could see her. the doctor checked her vitals and she was perfectly fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ivy's POV:

So it's been about a month since I went into the hospital for the car accident. we are currently sitting at Matts house because MagCon is close by. Ariel and I decided to go get our hair done.

She got hers died red.

"Going for the little mermaid look?" I asked laughing.

"Holly cow. I never even thought of that!!!!" she said with a big smile growing on her face.

I got my hair ombré. then we decided to get our nails done while talking about the guys and cars. my nails where white with red tips and Ariel's were red. we left and decided to go bathing suit shopping being that we're going to Florida next stop.

"What do you think of this one?" Ariel asked holding up a teal bikini.

"Get it." I said.

"How about this one?" I asked holding up a red strapless bikini.

"YES!" Ariel said. we paid and went and messed around in the toy store. we went and got fro-yo and then went back to Matts.

"WERE BACK!" I shouted through the house. Carter came running down the stairs. he hugged me to the point where I almost couldn't breath.

"Cant.... breath." I said

"Sorry." he said letting go of me.

"Hey Iv. how was shopping?" JoJo asked me.

(JoJo= Jack J.)

"Fun." I said moving so I could hug him.

"You ombré you hair?" he asked.

"Yup." I said.

"Looks good"he said kissing me.

"Get a room." Ariel said.

"Oh hey Ari-" JoJo started. "your the little mermaid now. HEY PRINCE ERIC GET DOWN HERE!" JoJo screamed up the stairs.

All the guys came down Jack G. first.

"Ari you hair looks great." he said kissing her cheek.

"Thanks bae." she said kissing him.

"So what else did you get?" Carter asked.

"You'll find out in Florida." I said smiling at Ariel.

"Who wants to go swimming?"Matt asked from the couch.

"Or you'll find out now." I said running up stairs to change.

Me and Ariel walked back downstairs at the same time. all the guys just kinda stared.

"Abs much?" Aaron asked.

"Oh yeah..." I said blushing.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked back inside dying of laughter.

"How do you fall of the diving board... BACKWARDS!!!!!!" Ariel said referring to Nash's fail of a backflip off.

"I told you I was trying to do a backflip." he said blushing.

"Your suppose to stand on the edge first not get a running start fyi." I said still laughing.

I got a shower and changed into a pair of black yoga shorts and a red sports bra. I didn't think the guys would be in the kitchen so I went to get a water bottle.

"Zaymmm!" Cam said.

"Sorry I'm taken." I said walking over to JoJo and sitting on his lap.

We were watching a movie and I fell asleep. I woke up while JoJo was carrying me.

"Go back to sleep Iv." he said laying me on the bed.

He got in behind me wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer. I snuggled into his chest.

"I love you Iv." he said kissing the top of my head.

"I love you too J." I mumbled into his chest before letting sleep take over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

And she lives on. I couldn't let her die. duh. anyway. hope you guys are enjoying the book, I know I am. just remember that once you reach the top of the hill you gotta come down sometime. 😈 anywho. don't forget to vote. thanks for your support so far. I love you guys!!!

Thanks Lovelies❤️

~Jessica💕~