Beneath Your Beautiful 12

Chapter 12:

Ivy's POV:

Since I had my cast on Bart was nice enough to hold out the tour until I could go get it off. I got my cast off 3 hours ago. we leave tomorrow and head to Cali. I can't wait. I have always wanted to go to Cali.

Today we decided to have a lazy day. I haven't changed out of my sweats and cheer shirt and I don't plan to anytime soon. we are all sitting on the couch playing on out phones while the tv played in the background.

I was playing Let It Goat when I died and tossed my phone across the room.

"What was that about?" Ariel asked

"I died on my game!" I said getting up off the couch and walking to the kitchen. I made myself a sandwich and walked back into the living room.

"Oh so you get yourself food but don't get me any I see how it is. I thought you loved me!" Ariel said.

"I do love you but what do I look like? your personal chef?" I asked.

"Sure why not?" she said laughing.

I pushed her off the couch and sat down.

"Hey!" she said looking at me. I stuck my tongue out at her.

We were watching Aladdin when the jacks came downstairs. Jack J. kissed my cheek.

"Morning." I said kissing him.

"Morning" he said plopping down beside me.

Finally Ariel got off the floor.

"What were you doing on the floor?" Jack G. asked her.

"She pushed me off and I didn't feel like moving." she said pointing at me.

After watching 3 more movies we decided to get Taco Bell. after we came back all the guys were up.

"You got Taco Bell!!!!!" they all said dropping their phones.

"Clearly can you not see what the bags say?" Ariel said.

We ate and continued watching movies. we were in the middle of watching Ghost Rider when my phone went off.

Taylor picked up my phone. "who's broskie?" he asked.

"Ryan." I said walking over and grabbing my phone out of his hand.

I answered and walked into the kitchen.

("Me'Ryan)

"Hey what's up?"

'Can you come get me?'

"Sure where are we going?"

'I don't care.'

"Alright I'll be over."

I hung up and went up stairs to get dressed. I changed into a pair of white shorts and a red burnout shirt with a white cami underneath. I threw on my red vans and grabbed my phone and keys and headed downstairs.

"Where you going?" Carter asked. me and Carter are like best friends.

"To get Ryan and go somewhere. he sounded like he was gonna cry." I said opening the door.

Ryan's POV:

I was sitting on the couch when the doorbell went off.

"I'll get it!!!" I screamed through the house.

"Oh hey Ivy." I said.

I really needed someone to talk to. Emily and her friends have gotten a lot worse. they bully me more now then every and the worst part. Emily's pregnant and doesn't know the father so she tries to make me help her find him.

"Ry what's wrong?" she asked as we got in the car.

"Emily" I said putting my seatbelt on.

She grabbed my hand pulling it over to her wrist up. I cracked. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Ry what did you do?!?" she asked. "I thought we promised that if we needed to talk we would call each other and never resort to this!." she added tears coming to her eyes.

"Iv, I know I shouldn't have done it. but I didn't want to ruin your new life with drama. I would feel horrible doing that to you." I said.

"It wouldn't ruin my life Ry! why would you ever think that? I don't care how far away I am I would always be here for you." She said getting out of the car.

"Stay here." she said walking towards the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~

She came back out a half hour later with a suitcase.

"Who's that for?" I asked looking at her.

"You." she said turning the car on.

"What?" I asked looking at her.

"Your coming to MagCon with me. I'm not gonna let that happen again." she said pointing to my wrist.

"What about-" I started.

"Eh screw them. Emily's a heartless bitch and moms never home to care." she said.

The thing about Emily kinda made me laugh.

~~~~~~~

We got to her house about a half hour later. she grabbed my bag and led me inside. when I walked in a bunch of guys were sitting on the couch.

"Iv...who's that?" one guys said.

"Guys this is my foster brother Ryan. he's coming to MagCon with us." she said.

"Ry. this is Taylor, Carter, Matt, Aaron, Shawn, Nash, Cam, Hayes, Jack Gilinsky, and last but not least my boyfriend Jack Johnson." she said.

"Hi." they all said.

"Hey" I said back.

We went to her room. she had two beds and air mattress on the floor.

"You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend." I said.

"And you didn't tell me you needed help." she said.

"Touché." I said.

She went into her closet and changed. she came back out in her cheer shirt and sweats.

"Alright let's go join the guys." she said grabbing her phone and charger.