Beneath Your Beautiful 42

Chapter 42:

Ivy's POV:

When I woke up in the morning both Hayes and Jack were gone. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I grabbed my glasses and walked to the kitchen. when I walked in Hayes was sitting at the table eating while playing on his phone.

I pulled my phone out and texted him "don't mess up." I locked my phone and put it back in my pj pants pocket.

"Really?" he asked me.

"Yeah" I said laughing and getting a bowl of cereal.

After I ate we decided to go to an indoor water park. as usual me and Ari did nothing but sit at a table and drink milkshakes while the guys ran around like wild animals.

We got back around 3 and the guys all went to take showers and Ari decided to go sit outside and get some fresh air. so I made dinner.

After I finished I got the guys plates ready and set them on the table for when they came down. I walked out on the front porch and Ari was on the porch swing looking off into the distance.

I went over and sat down causing her to bring her attention back long enough to see who it was then she continued staring off into the woods. It looked like she had been crying.

"Ari are you okay?" I asked.

She slowly shook her head and started crying. I pulled her into a hug.

"What's wrong?" I asked as she cried into my shoulder.

"I'm stupid. that's all there is to it." she said. at this point I thought her a Jack broke up again.

"What do you me-" I started but she cut me off.

"Ivy. I'm pregnant." she said.

"Since when?" I asked.

"1 month ago." she said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked trying not to raise my voice.

"I didn't know how. I was afraid. I haven't even told Jack yet and it's his kid." she said.

"Who's kid what?" Jack G asked as he walked over.

"Ivy you tell him I can't." she said looking away.

"Ari. you have to do this. I'm not gonna fight all your battles. and besides I'm right here he ain't getting far." I whispered in her ear.

"Tell me what? did you like cheat on me or something?" Jack G asked.

"No I wouldn't cheat on you babe you know that." Ari said standing up.

"Then what is it?" he asked kinda scared but wanting to know.

"Jack... I'm pregnant." she said taking a deep breath.

"Really?" he asked his eyes lighting up and a smile growing on his face.

"So your not mad that I didn't tell you a month ago when I found out?" she asked.

"No I mean at least you told me." he said.

"Told him what?" Jack asked as he came out and sat next to me intertwining our fingers.

"That their having a baby." I said.

"No way! that's awesome... when will we do that?" he asked looking at me.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Have a kid. duh." he said.

"After were married." I said standing.

Jack grabbed my ass. "for that now you can wait till I'm 23." I said with a smile.

"Hey that's not fair." he said as I walked in the house. I peeked my head back out the door.

"All is fair in love and war." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"That's it!" he said running towards the door.

I slammed it shut and ran up to Nash's room knocking as loud as I could before barging in. I closed the door and ran over to his couch.

"What's up?" he asked not looking away from his computer.

"Jack...chased.....me." I said trying to catch my breath. I heard the door open and close and I hid behind the couch.

"Nash where Ivy?" I heard Hayes ask.

"She's behind the couch." he said.

I got up and crawled back over the couch.

"You like to hide there too?" he asked.

I laughed. "I hid cause I thought you were -" I was about to say Jack when the door opened and closed and hid again.

"Guys where's Ivy?" Jack asked.

"I haven't seen her." Hayes said Nash agreeing.

"Yes you have." he said.

"No we really haven't. im editing my video and Hayes is being annoying and trying to distract me." Nash said.

Man they really pull this off well.

"I am not. I came in here to play video games!" he said

"You can play them in your room." Nash said.

"But it's not as fun cause if i play them in here it annoys you." he said.

I started giggling. "what was that?" Jack asked. I stopped and held my breath.

"What was what?" Nash asked.

All of a sudden I felt arms around my waist and I was lifted off the floor.

"Your horrible at hiding you know that?" Jack asked putting me back down.

"I'm better at it then you are." I said smiling.

He kissed me. "goodness get a room!" Hayes said.

"Like I said you'll find that special someone some day." Jack said we all just laughed.

It was around midnight when we went to bed. tomorrow we head back down to Texas to continue the tour. I laid down in bed and Jack wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

"Night baby." he said kissing my neck.

"Night babe." I said snuggling into his chest. within seconds I was asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

So yeah. who would have thought that Ari would be pregnant. i had to throw a twist in at sometime anyway. I hope you guys are liking this book but sad to say it will probably be coming to an end soon.

But no need to be sad. for all my O2L fans out there. my next book is going to be about Kian cause why not? so look forward to that in the future.

I love you all and thanks so much for the support. don't forget to follow me/ vote.

Thanks lovelies❤️

~Jessica 💕~