Beneath Your Beautiful 18

Chapter 18:

Ivy's POV:

I woke up in Jacks arms. I got out of bed and got a shower. I wrapped my towel and walked out of the bathroom to get clothes. I put on clean under clothes. I was searching my bag for a pair of pants when Shawn walked in.

"Hey Shawn." I said.

"Hey. you wanna go to the mall today?" he asked.

"All of us or just me and you?" I asked.

"Just us." he said.

"Sure." I said.

I grabbed my blue ripped skinny jeans and I put my black combat boots on. I put on my white cami with a black burnout shirt over top and my camo scarf over that (I actually have a camo scarf and I love it!!! just sayin). I grabbed my phone and glasses off the nightstand when I felt strong arms wrap around my arms.

"Morning baby." Jack said.

"Morning babe." I said kissing him.

He let go of me and I went into the bathroom while he got dressed. I did a wing and some light eye shadow. I put on my vanilla lip gloss and then I pulled my hair up into a loose ponytail. I walked back out and Jack was in sweats laying on the bed on his phone.

"Your so lazy." I said grabbing my clutch purse.

"And your really dressed up. where you going?" he asked.

"The mall with Shawn." I said.

"Oh cool have fun. bring me food cause you love me." he said.

"Only you." I said kissing him before going downstairs.

When I walked into the living room the guys all kinda stopped what they were doing.

"Ivs you look great." Taylor said. "where's jack taking you?" he added.

"No where me and Shawn are going to the mall. you ready Shawn?" I asked looking at him.

"Yeah." he said getting up.

We took his car to the mall. He turned the radio on well cause its Shawn his life is music. and the song Complicated by Avril Lavigne came on. so of course I sang along.

Uh huh, life's like this uh huh, that's the way it is, cause life's like this. uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is.

Chill out whatcha yelling for? lay back it's all been done before. and if you could only let it be you will see, I like you the way you, when we're driving in your car, and your talking to me one on one but you've become somebody else round everyone else. you're watching your back like you can't relax. you're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me. tell me

Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated. I see the way you're acting like somebody else gets me frustrated. life's like this you fall and you crawl and break and you take what you get and you turn it into honesty and promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it. no no no.

You come over unannounced, dressed up like you're something else. where you are ain't where it's at you see, you're making me, laugh out when you strike your pose. take off all those preppy clothes you know your not fooling anyone when you've become, somebody else round everyone else. you're watching your back like you can't relax. you try to be cool you look like a fool to me. tell me.

Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated. I see the way your acting like your somebody else gets me frustrated. And life's like this you and you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get and you turn it into honesty you promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it. no no no

No no no

No no no

No no no

Chill out whatcha yellin for? lay back it's all been done before. and if you could only let it be you would see. somebody else round everyone else your watching your back like you can't relax. you try to be cool you look like a fool to me. Tell me!

Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated. I see the way you're acting like your somebody else gets me frustrated and life's like this you. And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get and you turn it into honesty you promised me I'm never gonna find you fake it. no no.

why'd you have to go and make things so complicated. I see the way your acting like your somebody else gets me frustrated and life's like this you. And your fall and you crawl and your break and you take what you get and you turn it into honesty you promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it. no no no.

We pulled into the mall parking lot.

"Your a really good singer." Shawn said.

"Thanks." I said smiling at the floor.

Shawn shut the car off and we walked towards the mall.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Shawn bought me a new pair of vans and converses. I got the guys Taco Bell. we got in the car and started heading home. when we got back I grabbed my bags and the food.

I kissed Shawn on the cheek. "thanks for an awesome day." I said getting out of the car.

I walked inside and I got mobbed two seconds after. I knew I should have put the Taco Bell bags in regular shopping bags first. Jack J was the last person to get his food.

"Thank you baby." he said kissing my cheek before walking back over to the couch to eat.

"Your welcome guys." I said.

"I'm not technically a guy but thanks." Ariel said.

"Thanks." The rest of them said.

I went upstairs and took my make up off and plugged my phone in. I put my shoes in my bag since we are leaving tomorrow. I changed into my sweats and one of jacks t-shirts and went back downstairs to join everyone else.

We watched a few movies and played a few rounds of uno. Uno ended when Matt flipped the table after he had lost for the 3rd time.

After we cleaned up matts mess we went to bed cause 5:30 in the morning comes early.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I hope you guys are enjoying this book. don't forget I also have 2 other books if you haven't read them yet. my first one is You and I, it's about Hayes and the second one is called Hero, it's about Carter.

Anywho thanks for all the support so far and don't forget to vote. I love you all.

Thanks lovelies❤️

~Jessica 💕~