Beneath Your Beautiful 3

Chapter 3:

Ivy's POV:

I got to the new house around 9:30. They lived 2 towns away from where the foster home was. Taylor showed me to my room and helped me unpack.

"What's the camera and stuff for?" He asked.

"Oh we'll I make YouTube videos." I said.

"Oh, You thinking what I'm thinking?" He asked.

"Probably not but what are you thinking?" I asked.

"We should make a video now." He said.

"For who's channel?" I asked.

"Why not one for both?" He said walking out of my room.

I set up my camera and turned it on.

"Hey guys. I'm back with another video. I know this isn't my usual recording spot but it will be from now on because. I GOT ADOPTED!" I said starting the video.

"Taylor get over here." I said.

He sat on my bed.

"Hey guys!" he said.

"This is my new big bro." I said pointing to Taylor.

"That makes you my new lil sis." He said pointing to me.

I picked up my camera and showed the viewers my room.

"So this is it so far. It will look a lot better once I get your posters up and all, but yeah. Imma end my video here. Taylor is probably gonna post one so look forward to that. Thanks for all the support and I will see you guys soon. Bye." I said ending the video.

We unpacked some more and then we did Taylor's video. He posted it then we finished unpacking and went to bed.

"Night Tay. Thanks for helping me unpack." I said hugging him.

"Night Iv. and your welcome." he said hugging me back. He kissed the top of my head before walking back to his room.

Johnson's POV:

I was sitting on my laptop when I got a notification saying that Ivy and Taylor posted a video. I watched Ivy's first.

**After her video.**

My heart nearly shattered when I found out she now lives with Taylor. He lives 2 towns away from us. I really like her, like I fell pretty hard for her. Jack walked over and plopped down turning the tv on.

"Hey." he said.

"Hi." I said.

"What is it now?" He asked, he knows me way to well.

"Ivy got adopted by Taylor's family." I said.

"How is that bad? That means she has more of a reason to go to MagCon." He said.

"Good point, thanks bro." I said.

"For sure man." He said pulling up Netflix

We looked at each other.

"BREAKING BAD MARATHON!!!!" We screamed at the same time.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N:

Hey guys I know the chapters are still short, but they will get longer I promise. Don't forget to vote.

Thank you lovelies❤️

~Jessica 💕~