Beneath Your Beautiful 8

Chapter 8:

Ivy's POV:

"Yeah. Ivy will you go out with me?" Jack asked.

I was about to say yes when Nash walked in.

"Hey Ivy can I talk to you?" Nash asked from the door way.

I walked out into the hallway.

"Yeah Nash?" I asked.

"Ivy... will you go out with me?" he asked.

Great. now two guys like me.

"I...i..i don't know." I said brushing past him and walking downstairs.

I slid my shoes on as tears started to well up in my eyes. I walked outside slamming the door behind me. I walked to the park that was right down the street. I sat on a bench watching all the couples pass by when I heard someone call my name.

"Ivy? is that you?" I heard Ariel's voice.

I just nodded because I was already bawling. I had no clue what to do. I can't choose one over the other that would break ones heart and it would kill me knowing there hurt.

"Ivy what's wrong?" Gilinsky asked sitting next to me.

I calmed down enough to explain.

"Wow." he said pulling me into a hug.

"I don't know what to do." I mumbled into his chest through tears.

"Hey calm down. everything will work out." Ariel said.

"How about we head home and we will hang out in your room. we can talk this out and if you wanna talk to anyone else you can." Ariel added.

"Sure." I said standing up and starting to walk back to the house.

"Hey cheer up." Jack said.

~~~~~~~~~

We got back to my house and I was laughing so hard I was crying because of Jack making me laugh.

We walked in and Taylor jumped off the couch and pulled me into a hug.

"Don't ever do that again. you scared the hell out of me! if you ever need to talk you know I'm here for you." he said.

"I'm sorry. and thanks Tay." I said and walked into the kitchen where both Nash and Jack were standing.

As soon as I saw them I turned around and walked out. I walked into my room and changed into a sports bra and sweatpants. Ariel walked in.

"DEM ABS DOE!" Ariel said really loud.

I felt the need to scream something back.

"PÜMA!!!!" I screamed back.

Carter ran in the room.

"What's wrong?!?!?" he said out of breath.

Me and Ariel just fell to the floor from laughing. Carter chilled in my room for a little bit longer the went back downstairs to join the rest of the guys.

Johnson's POV:

Ivy disappears after Nash pulled her into the hallway. I ran downstairs to see the rest of the guys talking about how she stormed out. I went into the kitchen and Nash walked in.

"What did you say to her!" I said my voice raised a little.

"I asked her out. we kissed in the car at the mall today and I have liked her for a while now." he said.

"I asked her out like 30 seconds before you pulled her out into the hallway." I said slamming my fist on the counter.

"Sorry bro I didn't know." Nash said.

"It's fine I just hope she's okay." I said.

Then I heard the door open and Taylor talking. I guess Ivy's back. she walked into the kitchen then automatically turned around and left. great she probably won't talk to me.

A couple minuets later I heard them screamed and laughing. after Carter came back downstairs I went to talk to her.

i knocked on her door. she answered. "Ivy can I talk to you?" I asked.

"I'm gonna go get food... Oh hey Jack." Ariel said brushing past me and walking downstairs.

"Sure come in." she said opening the door so I could come in.

"Look I'm really sorry about earlier and-" she cut me off by kissing me.

We pulled apart. "yes I'll go out with you." she said.

"Really?" I asked kinda shocked she picked me over Nash.

"Yeah." she said taking my hand and pulling me downstairs.

We walked in the kitchen and we're chilling with Ariel and Jack.

"Oh so me and Jack are dating but I wanted to wait until you felt better to tell you." Ariel said.

"Oh well me and Ivy are dating." I said kissing her cheek.

"AWESOME!!!!" Ariel screamed.

"What's awesome?" Nash asked walking in.

Before I could stop her Ariel told him. I could see the hurt in his eyes.

"I'm happy for you guys. but if you hurt her I will kill you!" Nash said pointing at me.

I put my hands up in defense. "I don't plan on hurting her." I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Better not or your gonna have a lot of people after you!" he said walking back out.

We laughed and then we all went to Ivy's room and hung out.