Beneath Your Beautiful 21

Chapter 21:

Ivy's POV:

I followed Jack back into the hotel.

"Jack!" I called after him.

"What! what could you possibly want!" he said clearly holding tears back.

"I wasn't cheating on you!" I said starting to tear up.

"Yeah that's what they all say." he said turning on his heels and walking away.

I walked to my hotel room where all the guys were still there. I slammed the door behind me to make sure Jack heard it.

I rushed over to the bedroom and started throwing stuff into my suitcase. I was crying. more than crying...bawling. how could he say that about me?

I scheduled a fight back to Oklahoma. as soon as I was packed I grabbed my suitcase walked back past the guys who were surprisingly quiet for once.

"Where you going?" Taylor asked.

"Home." I said shutting the hotel room door behind me.

I was still crying when I saw Jack walk out of his hotel room with tear stained cheeks. I hid my face and darted for the elevator.

"Ivy wait!" I heard Carter call after me.

The elevator doors closed and I lost it. When I reached the lobby all the guys were downstairs looking for me. I snuck around so they wouldn't find me.

I got outside and called a cab. Shawn saw me crawl into the cab and started running out but the cab pulled away from the curb.

I put in my headphone and the song I really don't care by Demi Lovato came on.

You wanna play, you wanna stay, you wanna have it all. you started messing with my head until I hit a wall. Maybe I should have known, maybe I should have known. That you would walk, you would walk out the door. Hey!

Said we were done, then met someone and rubbed it in my face. Cut to the part, she broke your heart, and then she ran away. I guess you should have known, I guess you should have known that I would talk, I would talk.

But even if the stars and moon collide. I never want you back into my life. you can take your words and all your lies. oh oh oh I really don't care. oh oh oh I really don't care.

I can't believe I ever stayed up writing songs about you. You don't deserve to know the way I used to think about you. oh no not anymore, oh no not anymore. You had your shot, had your shot, but you let go!

Now if we meet out on the street I won't be running scared. I'll walk right up to you and put one finger in the air, and make you understand, and make you understand, you had your chance, had your chance.

But even if the stars and moon collide I never want you back into my life you can't take your words and all your lies oh oh oh I really don't care. even if the stars and moon collide I never want you back into my life. you can take your words and all your lies. oh oh oh I really don't care. oh oh oh I really don't care.

[Cher Lloyd]

Yeah, listen up.

Hey,hey, never look back, dumbstruck boy, ego intact. look boy why ya so mad? second guessin; but should've hit that. hey Demi you picked the wrong lover, you should have picked that one he's cuter than the other. I'm just wanna laugh, cause your tryna be a hipster. kick him to the curb take a Polaroid picture.

But even if the stars and moon collide I never want you back into my life you can take your words and all your lies oh oh oh I really don't care. oh oh oh I really don't care.

By the time the song was over I had reached the airport. I had stopped crying. I paid the taxi driver and walked into the airport.

I was sitting waiting for my plane to board when I heard people calling my name. I pulled my hood up over my head to hide myself a little better.

"Flight 306 now boarding." they said over the intercom.

I grabbed my bags and headed for the gate.

"Ivy wait!" I heard Aaron yell.

"What??!!??" I yelled back.

...Why did I answer!? I turned around and all the guys were running towards me.

"Why are you leaving?" Matt asked.

"Because if this is how Jacks gonna act, I don't want the drama. Taylor don't worry about me ill be fine and dandy at home. well at least a lot happy there than I am here." I said turning on my heels.

"No!" Hayes said grabbing my wrist.

I pulled him into a hug starting to cry again.

"Hayes I can't stay here." I said.

"Yes you can." he said.

"No I really can't." I said prying him off me.

I turned and walked to the gate. everyone staring at me as I did.

"Ivy don't go!" Shawn said.

"Why not. I have nothing waiting for me here. I mean nothing. the only thing here that I care about is everyone but Jack J." I said starting to cry.

"Then go on tour with me." He said.

"We are already touring." I said.

"No. my music tour. I'm leaving the MagCon tour early so I can do another music tour." he said. "maybe I can talk to my manager and you could be my opening act." he added.

"Shawn...thats a great offer and all but-" I started but Shawn cut me off.

"Come on. it's better than sitting at home." he said.

"Fine." I said walking back over to them.

"Yay!!!" Hayes said latching on to me again.

We got back to the hotel and I unpacked. me and Shawn aren't leaving for another 4 days. after I unpacked I went to bed I was really tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

So I think I might do the schedule thing after all it just seems to be a lot easier. I will be updating every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. all after I get home from school. if I miss an update I either forgot, had no idea what to write about, or something came up and I couldn't. thank you all for the support and don't forget I love you all. don't forget to vote.

Thanks Lovelies❤️

~Jessica 💕~