Beneath Your Beautiful 10

Chapter 10:

Johnson's POV:

We let Ariel choose the movie. she chose the little mermaid. both her and Ivy sang every song. After that movie was over we decided that we wanted to watch a horror movie. Taylor chose the movie children of the corn. within 20 minuets of the movie starting Ivy was in my lap jumping at everything.

After the movie we decided to let Matt pick a movie. He chose Tammy. we died of laughter. then we let Ivy pick. She chose the new TMNT movie. she loves that movie. after that movie she and Ariel went for a walk.

They came back with monsters and snacks.

"This I why I love you." Carter said taking a monster and sitting back on the couch.

"Who said all of this was for you guys. maybe we're stalking up." Ivy said.

"But you love me." Taylor said taking a monster.

"Your so lucky this stuff is for you guys." Ariel said.

They gave us each our monsters and a bag of chips. I kissed Ivy's cheek.

"Thanks Iv." I said.

"Welcome J." She said.

We watched 3 more movies before we decided to play guitar hero. Ivy kept winning. so I pulled her onto my lap and started tickling her.

"Stop....J....i....cant....breath!" she said between laughs.

I stopped and kissed her cheek.

Ivy POV:

"Tay can we go to the park?" I asked.

"Sure." he said.

We all got shoes on and walked to the park. we were all playing tag when I fell and rolled down a hill.

"Omg Ivy are you okay?!?!?" I heard Jack J say running towards me

"Yeah J I'm fine." I said trying to stand.

"Ouch!" I said falling back down.

"What's wrong?" Jack said.

"I think I might have broke my ankle." I said.

Next thing I knew Jack was carrying me bridal style up the hill.

"What happened." Taylor said running over.

"She fell down the hill. she hurt her ankle." Jack said.

"Let's get her home and see if she needs to go to the hospital." Taylor said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well you were right you fractured your ankle." the doctor said.

They put the cast on and we left.

"Great. summer just started and I have a cast for the next month." I said.

"Don't worry. The time will fly by." Taylor said.

When I got in the door everyone ran over.

"Yup it's fractured." I said.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" Ariel asked.

"No I just wanna go to bed." I said.

Jack J came over and picked me up and carried me upstairs. he put me on my bed. he left so I could change then he came back.

He laid down beside me.

"Night Iv." he said wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer to him.

"Night J" I said snuggling into his chest.