Beneath Your Beautiful 2

Chapter 2:

Johnson's POV:

Since yesterday I haven't stopped thinking about Ivy. I'm kinda sad now that yesterday was Friday. I was sitting on my couch watching Ivy's YouTube videos when Jack walked in.

"Hey." He said sitting next to me.

"Hi." I said not wanting to look away from the screen.

"Dude really? You're like obsessed with her, just ask her out already." He said.

"No. I can't. We just met!" I said.

"Then invite her to MagCon or something." He said.

"Good idea, thanks bro." I said.

"For sure man." He said.

Ivy's POV:

I was sitting in my room when Emily came in my room.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"Nothing, why would I want anything from you. I was told to tell you there's a couple here to meet you." She said turning on her heels and walking out.

I walked downstairs to see a lovely couple, they both looked to be in their mid to late 30s. I walked over and said hi.

"Hello" They said.

Then a guy about my age walked in.

"Hey I'm-" I cut him off.

"TAYLOR!!!" I screamed.

I can't believe the couple that wants to adopt me is Taylor Caniff's family.

**2'oclock.**

"We'll Ivy we would love for you to be a new addition to the family." They said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes." They said.

I ran upstairs and started packing everything. After everything was ready I went to say goodbye to Ryan.

I walked up to Ryan's door and actually started kinda crying. I didn't really want to leave him here with Emily all alone, but I had no choice.

*knock* *knock*

He opened the door, he had been crying.

"Ry what's wrong?" I asked.

"You're leaving." He said pulling me into a tight hug.

"I know but I'll come back to visit. I promise." I said hugging him back.

After a couple more minuets we left go of each other. I walked downstairs Ryan following. He hugged me again at the door and kissed my cheek.

"I love you Ry" I said walking down the path from the porch.

"I love you too Iv" he said waving at me.