Beneath Your Beautiful 16

Chapter 16:

Ivy's POV:

We got back from ice cream and Ariel pulled me to the room I was staying in.

"What did you pull me up here for?" I asked.

"Jack kissed me." she said.

"NO WAY!!!" I said.

"Yeah" she said.

That's when Carter walked in.

"Are you guys cool with my girlfriend touring with us?" he asked.

"Of course." I said.

"Good cause she's already here. Jess come here." he said.

All of a sudden a girl with long blonde hair, blue eyes, and glasses came through the door.

"Hi. I'm Jessica but I go by Jess." she said.

"Hi I'm Ivy and this is Ariel." I said pointing to Ariel.

"I know Carter tells me a lot about you guys." she said.

"Oh does he now?" I asked smiling at him. he started blushing like crazy.

We decided to go to a trampoline gym.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How do you fall off the trampoline?" Jess said laughing referring to Aaron's fail of running on the trampoline.

"Cause it's hard to run on trampolines." Aaron said.

"Really cause Matt was doing it while screeching like a dinosaur and didn't fall once." I said.

"That's cause he's a natural idiot and is talented when it comes to doing stupid stuff." he said.

"Hey!" Matt said pushing him.

We got in the house and I went and got a shower. When I got back out I wrapped my towel around me and opened the door to see JoJo laying on the bed.

"How's it going." he said looking over to me.

I just walked to my suitcase and started picking out clothes  to where. Jack laid on the floor next to my suitcase.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"You didn't answer my question." he said.

"This is pretty awkward." I said

"How?" he asked.

"I'm in a towel I front of my boyfriend..." I said.

With that he got up and got a shower. I just said screw it and stayed in my towel because I didn't feel like finding clothes. I sat on the bed and scrolled through twitter.

It was the usual hate hate and more hate. but one comment stood out the most.

"Jack is mine and always will be. that Ivy girl has probably slept with all the guys and just wants attention. she should seriously just kill herself already so I can have my man back."

I have already "died" once but I guess I should have stayed dead. I threw my phone across the room as tears started to form in my eyes. then I lost it. I grabbed my knife out of my bag when I heard the bathroom door open.

"Hey Iv do you wann- drop it!" I heard Jack say.

I dropped the knife and fell to the floor and cried. Jack was sitting next to me, both of us only in towels, he pulled me into his chest and held me tight.

I felt something hit my head.

"Jack don't cry." I said looking up at him.

He looked down at me with tear stained cheeks.

"Don't do that ever again. I love you way to much to ever wanna have you gone. you almost left me once please don't do it again." He said a tear rolling down his cheek.

"I love you too." I said whipping the tear off his cheek.

He stood and walked over to his bag and went back into the bathroom. I put on clean underclothes when Ariel and Jess walked in.

"Hey what's up" I said pulling Jack's hoodie over my head.

"We just came to see if you were gonna come out back for a bonfire." Jess said.

"Sure. We'll be out when were dressed." I said.

"Who's we'll?" Ariel asked. that's when Jack walked out of the bathroom.

"Never mind question answered." she said walking out of the room Jess following.

I put on some swear pants. I pulled my somewhat damp hair up into a messy bun. I grabbed my phone and put it in my hoodie pocket and we walked out back hand in hand.

~~~~~~~~~~

We came back inside around 12:30. I was really tired so I went up stairs. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Jacks POV:

We came back inside after I put the fire out. the guys couldn't figure out why it wasn't going out... when they poured gasoline on it.... I love them but they can be idiots. when we went inside Ivy went strait to bed.

Matt had beer so we had a "few" drinks. by the time I headed up stairs I saw about 3 sets of stairs when I was walking towards them. I walked in the room and the door hit the wall. nice way to stay quiet Jack.

Ivy sat strait up in bed and looked at me.

"Jack? are you okay?" she asked kinda worried.

"I'm fine baby." I said my words slurred.

"Please tell me your not drunk." she said.

"Nope." I said slurring my word once again.

"Whatever I'm sleeping in Taylor's room tonight." She said walking past me towards Taylor's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning and ran for the bathroom. I threw up 3 times before I was able to flush the toilet and walk back to the bed.

A couple minuets later Ivy walked in with a can of ginger ale.

"Here Babe." She said walking over and sitting on the bed next to me.

"Thanks Iv." I said taking a sip of it.

"Welcome." she said about to get up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"You need to sleep I was gonna go watch tv with Carter and Jess." she said standing.

I put the drink on the nightstand. "no stay." I said.

"Fine." she said laying down beside me.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.

"I love you so much Iv." I said kissing her neck.

"I love you more Jack." she said.

"I love you the most." I said before falling back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Well you met Carter's girlfriend... ME!!!! I legit love Carter. as if you couldn't tell. anywho. hope your enjoying and thanks for all your support. don't forget to vote. love you all.

Thanks Lovelies❤️

~Jessica 💕~