Beneath Your Beautiful 28

Chapter 28:

Shawn's POV:

Our plane just landed in Cali. since Ivy and I's venue is so close to the MagCon one we are all staying in the same hotel. Jess had to leave the tour early because her parents needed her help with something so Ivy asked to be roomed with Ariel. every since they have been attached at the hip.

We got to the hotel around 2. after we all unpacked we decided to go to the pool. I changed into my swim trunks and went down to the girls room.

Ariel was sitting on the couch in her tye dye bikini with Aaron. then Ivy walked out in the same bikini.

"I didn't know you brought that one!" Ariel said.

"Of course I did.hello lots of beaches! of course I'm gonna bring it" Ivy said

"Zaymmm." I heard Nash say from behind me. "bestie rockin' the tye dye." he added.

"She's mine!" I said elbowing him in the ribs.

"I know.im just saying she's mine if you screw things up." he said with a smirk.

"So you think." Ivy said walking past Ariel following.

Ariel's POV:

So me and Ivy are sitting on the lawn chairs by the pool talking about what cars we would have in a zombie apocalypse when Aaron came over.

"Hey can I talk to you?" he asked.

"Of course. Ivy I'll be right back." I said following Aaron back into the hotel.

"So Aaron what'd you need?" I asked him after we stopped walking.

"Ari you know how we kissed the other day?" he started I could already tell where this was going.

"Yeah." I said in a way as saying keep going.

"Well. did you actually mean it when you said you didn't mind when I did kiss you?" he asked

totally not what I though he was gonna say...

"Yeah." I said turning on my heels to head back out to the pool.

"Wait!" he said grabbing my wrist.

"Yeah?" I asked turning to face him.

"Will you go out with me?" he asked

That's what I though he was gonna ask in the first place...

"Of course." I said hugging him.

He intertwined our hands and we walked back out to the pool. I sat back down with Ivy.

"So Aaron?..." she said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Of course!" I said kinda loud making all the guys look over.

"What you got a problem?" I said making them all just look away.

Me and Ivy started dying of laughter. we started talking about our cars again when Shawn came over and asked to talk to Ivy.

Ivy's POV:

Shawn came over and asked to talk.

"Sure." I said getting up and following him into the hotel.

"Look Ivy this isn't easy for me to do but-" I cut him off.

"Shawn if your breaking up with me just say so. your not the first and your not the last. no I'm not gonna hate you for it and have fun on the rest of your tour I'll stick back and hang with Ari and Aaron." I said starting to tear up.

"I wasn't gonna break up with you. I was gonna tell you that I have to go back to Canada for the rest of the year because my family needs me." he said.

"Well either way it would be easier to break up. I like you Shawn but if I can't see you why put ourselves through the pain of missing each other." I said.

Shawn pulled me into a hug.

"Thanks for understanding Ivy." he said kissing the top of my head.

He started back towards the pool.

"Ya coming?" he asked.

"Yeah I'll be out in a little." I said.

Instead I ran upstairs and called Ryan. He ended up having to leave to because he had an interview with a family coming up.

("Me 'Ryan)

'Hey what's up?'

"Shawn and I broke up"

'Oh I'm sorry Ivs'

"It's okay. it was for a good reason"

'Well you should be happy to know that I got adopted.'

"No way!!!"

'Yeah I now live about 30 minuets away from you'

"Awesome. well I should probably get back down to Ariel and the guys so I'll talk to you later. love you Ry"

'Love you too Ivs'

"Bye"

'Bye'

I put my phone back on the night stand and walked towards the door. I opened the door to Jack J.

"Hey Jack what's up?" I asked him

"Just came to make sure you were okay." he said looking around the room.

"Jack." I said with a little laugh.

"Yeah?" he asked with his gorgeous smile.

"I'm fine. your not gonna find anything." I said as he inspected my body for marks.

"Just making sure." he said.

"So I'm guessing Shawn told you guys then?" I asked.

"Told us what?" he asked.

"You'll find out soon enough." I said walking out the door towards the elevator.

"Ivy!!!" he called chasing me.

"It's best you hear it from Shawn" I said getting in the elevator.

....Is it a bad thing if I miss him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hey guys I hope you guys are enjoying  the book. thanks so much for almost 900 views. I love you all and thanks for your support. don't forget to vote

Thanks Lovelies❤️

~Jessica 💕~