Beneath Your Beautiful 27

Chapter 27:

Ivy's POV:

When I woke up I was alone. I put my glasses on and went to the kitchen. I looked at the clock. 4:30. I went into the living room and Shawn was asleep on the couch.

I curled up beside him snuggling into his chest.

"Ivs what's wrong?" he asked his voice raspy.

"I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep." I said with a yawn.

He wrapped his arms around me and held me close as I listened to his heart beat as I fell back asleep.

I woke up to the sound of people shouting in another room. it sounded like it was coming from the Jacks room.

I walked over and knocked on the door. Ariel opened the door about to cry. I hugged her as she bawled.

"I was right. he never liked me!" She said through tears.

"You don't need him just like I don't need Jack J. I have Shawn and there are plenty of other fish in the sea...aka I saw you kiss Aaron the other day." I said causing her to laugh.

She looked up at me wiping the tears off her cheeks.

"Your right. I'm gonna go spend time with Brent and Aaron." She said walking towards her room.

Jack G. came over to me.

"What did she tell you and what did you tell her?" he said kinda frantic.

"She said you never liked her and I told her to go hang with Aaron cause they both like each other." I said.

He just brushed past me. I grabbed his wrist.

"Jack"

"What." he said.

"I know you love her. believe me I do. but you have to trust me when I say that you need to give her some space. the more you leave her alone the longer she's gonna have time to think her feelings through even if that means another guys come into the picture while she's doing it." I said

"I guess your right." He said turning around and walking back into the hotel room.

I walked over to Nash's room to try and find Taylor. I knocked on Nash's door and Cam answered.

"Hey." he said pulling me into a hug.

"Hey" I said hugging him back.

"Boy get off meh bestie!" I heard Carter say.

"No she's my bestie now!" Cam said picking me up.

Great it's only noon and their already acting weird and picking me up.

"Whoa whoa whoa. hold up!" Nash said walking in.

"She was my bestie first!" Nash said from the bathroom doorway.

"Uh oh..." I said knowing what was gonna happen next.

"TAYLOR!" they all scream.

"What!?" he screamed from the kitchen clearly he had food in his mouth... typical Taylor.

"Tell Cam I was Ivy's bestie first!" Nash said.

"Yeah well I got shot in the leg for her!" Carter said with a mater-o-fact smile.

"I was first to take her to the mall!" Nash said.

Then they got to the point where they were screaming a bunch of stuff at the same time.

"GUYS!!!!" I yelled over top of them...literally... being as though they were all giving me a headache.

"WHAT?" they all yelled back as Cam set me down.