Beneath Your Beautiful 25

Chapter 25:

Ivy's POV:

I turn around to someone calling my name.

"A BABY!!!!" I hear Ariel scream before passing out and falling into Brent's arms.

"OMG!!!" I said running over to her but also making sure I didn't drop Alice.

Emily had her baby but she couldn't take care of it and she never found the father so I took her until I found the father.

We got Ariel upstairs and laid her on the couch. everyone was asking questions when Jack asked to talk to me in the hallway.

"What Jack?" I asked closing the door behind me.

"I'm sorry. Im really truly sorry. I should have never said that you cheated on me and any of that. I love you." he said.

I froze not knowing what to say. I like him too but I'm with Shawn and Shawn treats me way better.

"I'm sorry Jack but I've moved on. you should have thought of that sooner." I said walking back into the room.

I grabbed Alice from Shawn and sat on the couch.

"Ivy why do you have a kid, why was I not informed that I'm an aunt/god mother, and who's the father?" Ariel said.

"It's not my kid. it's Emily's. she has no clue how to take care of kids and she also has no clue who the father is so I took Alice until I could find her father." I said.

"Oh okay." she said walking towards the kitchen taking the donut from Hayes' hand and continued walking.

"I was gonna eat that!" Hayes said.

"Yeah doesn't that suck." she said pouring herself a glass of water.

"Yes it does!" he said walking into the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~

We are currently at MagCon and me and Ariel are suppose to sing. we are singing Problem by Ariana Grande. I'm doing Iggy's part.

Jack and Jack just finished singing cold hearted. it was Shawn then us. Shawn decided to sing Show You. me and Ariel sang along.

It was finally our turn and we headed out onto the stage grabbing the microphones the one stage crew member handed us.

"Hey guys." I said into the mic.

"Hi Bae!!!" one girl said making me laugh a little.

"Me and Ariel are going to be singing Problem." I said getting a lot of cheers.

~~~~~~~

We walked off stage to the sound of the girls cheering.

"I didn't know you could rap!" Jack J said.

"Yeah well you don't know a lot about me." I said walking past him and back into the hotel.

When I got into the room my phone went off.

"Can I have my kid?" the text said.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"My names Justin. I heard Emily had my kid but you took her. I happen to be in the area so would I be able to swing by and get her?" He said.

"Yeah that's fine." I said also sending him the hotel information.

All of a sudden Shawn walked in the door.

"Are you okay you kinda left in a huff." He said.

"Yeah I'm fine just really tired." I said with a yawn.

"Oh well I'm just gonna watch some tv while you lay down." he said walking out.

"Shawn." I said.

"Yeah?" he asked turning to look at me again.

"Stay." I said crawling in bed.

"Alright." he said crawling in next to me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. I snuggled up into his chest listening to his heart beat as I into a calm but deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hey guys I know this update is really late but I remembered at the last moment and I went to my schools football game. so yeah sorry if the chapter sucked. I love you all. thanks for all the support so far and don't forget to vote.

Thanks Lovelies❤️

~Jessica💕~