Beneath Your Beautiful 45

Chapter 45:

~The end~

• 2 years later •

Ivy's POV:

So me and Jack have been running the foster house for 2 years now and have had a totally of 30 kids come and go already with 6 kids with us now. the house can hold 8 not including our room.

Me and Jack:

have a daughter, Samantha( Sam for short) is a year and a half old. she has made quiet a lot of friends here. me and Jack also decided to adopt two of the the kids that came to live with us. They are 10 and their names are Jackson, and his twin brother Justin.

Ari and Jack:

they got married a month after us. Ari and Jack have a boy named Greyson and and daughter named Kristen. They live 2 blocks away from us and Sam and Kristen are great friends.

Carter and Jess:

They aren't around often but I must say their wedding was pretty fun. Jess finally got her chance to peruse her musical career doing tours as opening act and main event. I haven't heard if they have any kids yet.

Taylor and April:

Taylor finally proposed to her last month and they are expecting a little boy in 2 days. they plan on naming him Taylor Jr.

As I was sitting in the dinning room going over bills I got a phone call. I grabbed my phone not checking the caller id.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey." I heard Taylor say through the phone.

"Tj coming?" I asked standing.

"Yup." he said.

"Be there in 20." I said grabbing my keys and hanging up.

"JACK, KIDS TO THE VAN WERE GONNA GO MEET TJ!!" I screamed through the house.

Jack came running downstairs with Sam in his arms and Jackson and Justin came seconds later fighting over who would sit on either side of Sam and what DS game they were gonna play.

And to think that all of this happened just by being adopted into the Caniff family. one thing is for sure. I will never forget the day when I danced with Jack to Beneath your beautiful and he whisper sang to me. But what means the most is when at the end he said "will you let me see beneath your beautiful?"

•THE END•

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I hope you guys enjoyed the book. that you all for the support. thanks for getting it over 3k reads and counting. I love you all. look forward to my Kian Lawley Fanfic coming out soon. it's gonna be called Teenage Dream.

Thanks for reading lovelies❤️