Beneath Your Beautiful 43

Chapter 43:

Ivys POV:

Today is Jack and I's 4 year anniversary. I can't believe it's been that long. Jack decided he wanted to take me out to dinner. I finally got out of bed and got a shower. I got out and wrapped my towel around me and walked to my closet. I grabbed my red strapless dress that went down to my knees. I grabbed my matching heels and went back into the bathroom to do hair and make up.

Me and Jack are planning on getting a house soon. But we are waiting until we graduate from college in the spring.

I lightly curled my hair and pulled half of it back. I did light eyeshadow and a wing. I put in my contacts and walked back out. I grabbed my clutch purse off the bed and put my phone and some money in it. I walked downstairs after checking myself in the mirror one last.

"Ivs you look great." Tay said from the couch with his girlfriend next to him.

She turned around and smiled agreeing with him."if your ever missing any clothes just know it was probably me that took them." April said.

I laughed. "Ari already does that." I said laughing.

"I don't do it all the time!" she said walking down the stairs. She had a dress just like mine on but black.

We are going on a double date.

"Who's dress are you wearing then hmmm?" I asked.

"Shut up." she said laughing.

She lost the baby but with us supporting her she pulled through and is engaged to Jack.

"Guys are here." I said reading jacks text.

"Awesome. lets get this night over with these heel are already hurting my feet."she said.

"Eh I got two pairs of converses in the back seat of jacks car." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"That right there is why I love you." she said as we walked out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner we went to the beach to watch the sunset. Jack and Ari went the opposite direction of me and Jack so we were having a casual conversation.

We were looking out at the sunset with our feet in the water when Jack pulled me up the beach a little.

"Ivy. I can't believe that just bumping into you one day at school sent me tumbling head over heels for you. I don't know what I would do without you except go insane. that time when you left me and went with shawn was like a living hell for me. and I'm glad to have you back. Ivy I love you so much and I just want to know one thing." he said pulling out a black box and getting on one knee. "will you marry me?" he asked.

I started crying. I shook my head like a 5 year old when you ask them if they want chocolate. he stood up pulling me into a hug. my arms flew around his neck. he picked me up and spun me around.

"You have made me the luckiest and happiest guy on earth right now you know that right?" he asked setting me down and looking me in the eyes.

I nodded my head wiping the tears off my face. Ari came over. "omg he actually did it. I didn't think he would actually be able to." she said laughing.

"Gee thanks Ari." Jack said with a laugh.

"Anytime." she said laughing.

We finally headed back to the house and the Jacks and Ari decided to stay the night.

I took off my make up and changed into comfy clothes. I was sitting admiring my ring when Jack walked over.

"This must have cost a fortune." I said looking at him.

"It's worth it for you." he said kissing my cheek.

"Your so corny." Ari said walking in. i laughed.

"Do you always have to ruin the moment?!?" he asked.

"Yes, yes I do." she said causing me to laugh harder.

I grabbed my phone, as they continued to argue, and went on twitter. When I put my phone down they finally stopped arguing and we're watching tv. I plugged my phone in and laid down.

"You tired baby?" Jack asked.

I just nodded my head to tired to speak.  he laid down and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

"Night baby I love you." he said.

"Night babe I love you too." I said drifting off to sleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I'm sorry if this chapter was sucky but I have been so busy lately. anyway. I think next chapter will be the end of this book.

I figured out that my next book is going to be called "Teenage Dream" and it will be (as I said) about Kian Lawley and I will probably post the description on Friday. so yeah.

I love you all. and thanks for all the support it means a lot that this book has over 3K and counting. so I guess you guys like this book lol.

Don't forget to vote. •Stay €hill•

Thanks Lovelies❤️

~Jessica 💕~