Beneath Your Beautiful 26

Chapter 26:

Ivy's POV:

I woke up the next morning to someone knocking on the door. I walked over and opened it. it was my ex Justin.

"Justin what are you doing here?" I asked him kinda excited.

We became close so now he's more a friend than an enemy.

"I came for Alice" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Why do you want Alice." I asked being the idiot I am.

"I'm her dad." he said.

"WHAT!!!!" I said cause Shawn to run out. I forgot he was a light sleeper.

"What's wrong?" he asks walking over to me.

"Nothing go back to bed." I said

"You sure? cause I can-" he started but I cut him off.

"Yes I'll be fine." I said kissing him before he walked away.

"Who was that?" Justin asked.

"My new boyfriend Shawn." I said.

"Wait if you have a new boyfriend why do you care if I have a kid." he asked.

"Cause it's my foster sisters kid and for her to have the baby last month you slept with her a day to two after I left. And I broke up with you the day I left. so if that's your way of moving on it's pretty weird." I said walking towards the crib.

I picked up Alice and got all her stuff. as soon as she was ready to go and everything was in Justin's car I was walking back into the hotel when Justin said something.

"What?" I asked turning around.

"I'm sorry." he said.

"For what?" I asked.

"Sleeping with you "sister" the day you left." he said getting in his car and driving off.

I turned around tears welling in my eyes. One thought came to mind. did he ever even like me, or did he just use me to get close to my sister? A tear slipped and rolled down my cheek.

"Hey what's wrong?" I heard a familiar voice say.

I looked up to meet Jack Js amazing blue eyes. they were filled with concern.

"J....Justin." I said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Ivy?" I heard Shawn say.

I pulled my head off of Jacks shoulder.  

"What's wrong?" Shawn asked.

I couldn't even respond instead I just ran to the elevator. when I got back upstairs I locked myself in the hotel room and just laid in bed and cried. Me not knowing that Taylor had his room key.

I was laying facing the windows. I didn't even hear the door open. I just felt the bed dip behind me and arms wrap around me.

"You can't hid forever." Taylor said.

I rolled over to look at him.

"Why not?" I asked now starring at him. I blinked letting a tear fall down my cheek as I sat up.

Taylor sat up wiping the tear from my cheek.

"Well the day your f...family came to adopt me I b...broke up with my ex J...Justin. turns out he's A...Alice's dad." I said a tear slipping out.

"Wow." Tay said.

"Yeah and the worst part. he slept with her the day I left." I said now just letting the tears roll.

"Hey. no need to cry. you have Shawn now." He said.

"I know. it just hurts to think I was used just so he could get close to my sister." I said letting out a loud sob.

Taylor pulled me into a hug squeezing me tightly.

"I love you Ivy." he said.

"I love you too Tay" I said before laying down and falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hey. Hope you guys are enjoying the story. I know I am. thanks for all the support. no my school day is not over yet i staying home sick today. I was really bored so I decided to update so. maybe if your lucky I might update twice I don't know yet. anyway I love you all and thanks for the support so far. don't forget to vote.

Thanks Lovelies❤️

~Jessica 💕~