Beneath Your Beautiful 39

Chapter 39:

Johnson's POV:

Today is Ivy and I's 2 year anniversary. I finally figured out what I want to do for her. I went to the jewelry store and bought a small ring. I'm not proposing...yet. but it's a promise ring.

I sat up and saw Ivy was still asleep. I was debating on whether or not I should wake her up when her eyes fluttered open.

"Morning." she said.

"Morning." I said kissing her lightly.

We walked to the kitchen and she made breakfast. we ate then decided to get changed and go for a walk. we walked to a near by park. I thought this would be the perfect spot to give her the ring.

We sat on a bench surrounding the pond in the middle of the park. I looked over at her and smiled she returned the favor. I grabbed her hand. She had a confused look on her face.

"Ivy you know I love you right?" I asked kind of a stupid question but hey it worked.

"Yeah." she said with a extremely confused look on her face.

I pulled out the ring. her hand flew to her face. "will you promise me you'll never leave...again?" I asked.

"Yes." she said shaking her head. I put the ring on her finger and she looked at it, admiring it.

"Jack?" she asked.

"Yeah baby?" I asked.

"I love you." she said.

I turned to look at her. "I love you too." I said connecting out lips.

Ivy's POV:

When Jack pulled the ring out of his pocket I thought he was proposing to me. then I thought 'it's only been two years why would he propose?'

After a few more minuets we headed back to the tour bus. when we walked in Ari and Jack were sitting on the couch watching tv. I sat next to Ari and I guess she saw my hand cause she jumped off the couch.

"You got her pregnant didn't you!" she screamed at Jack.

"What are you talking about?" he asked sitting next to me.

"The ring. your only marrying her cause you think it's best for the baby we'll let me tell you what marriage won't do shit!" she said pointing at him.

"Ari...ARI!" I said covering her mouth and bringing her back to the couch.

"I'm not pregnant and were not getting married... it's a promise ring." I said

"Oh.... oops..." she said.

I laughed. "So where is the next stop?" I asked.

"I think it's Texas but I'm not one hundred percent sure." Jack G said.

"Oh cool." I said.

I grabbed my phone and when I checked it I had three missed calls from Hayes. I called him back and when he answered he sounded like he had been crying.

"Hayes what's wrong?" I asked him.

"N...N.." He stuttered I could hear he was gonna cry again.

"Nash?" I asked

"Yeah." he said clearly crying.

"What about him?" I asked.

"He got taken by some weird kid." he said.

"What!?" I asked.

"I think it was Andrew." he said.

"Omg thanks for the info. I'm getting the first flight out there. " I said.

"No. stay with Jack where your safe." he said.

"Hayes. i know you trying to protect me and I get it. but I'm going to put an end to this and it's gonna happen as soon as I get out there. I'll see you tomorrow buddy love ya bye." I said hanging up and throwing my phone down on the couch as I stood and walked to the bedroom.

"Whoa. what's going on?" Jack asked.

"Andrew kidnapped Nash and I'm going after him." I said.

"Let me go with you." he said.

"No! if it's me he wants then it's me he's gonna get. but have some bail money ready please and thank you." I said grabbing my suit case and walking off the bus.

I'm sick and tired of his bull shit. I told him to leave and he keeps coming back. he wants to play cops and robbers then we'll play cops and robbers, but he ain't gonna like the cop that shows up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hey guys I'm so sorry I know I was a day late posting this. and I will probably not be posting my chapter for my other book today either but I was really busy yesterday and I didn't have time. so here's the chapter. thank you all so much for the support and don't forget to vote. I love you all

Thanks lovelies❤️

~Jessica 💕~