Beneath Your Beautiful 32

Chapter 32:

Gilinsky's POV:

When Ariel ran out after I said that I felt the need to go after her. I was about to stand up when Jack pulled me back down.

"Dude we have to perform soon." he said.

"Then go on without me. sorry but music is second in my life when it comes to Ariel." I said standing and walking back stage.

I followed her all the way to the lobby when she stopped.

"Ari are you okay?" I ask.

she just kinda stayed silent. Next thing I knew she was facing me with tears welling in her eyes. I opened my arms and she ran strait to me as she started to cry.

"Shhhh. it's okay." I said as I rubbed her back.

"I love you Jack." she said.

"I love you too Ari." I said. "do me a favor." I added.

"What?" she asked pulling away and wiping her eyes.

"Be my girlfriend?" I asked.

A huge smile grew on her face as she nodded her head. we walked back to the stage hand in hand. we sat back in our chairs. Jack looked at me.

"You and Ari aye." he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh shut up." I said pushing him.

Jack and I performed to close the show and then we left to head back to the hotel.

Ivy's POV:

Ari ran off and Jack went to get her. they were gone for a good half hour. they came back holding hands. when we got back to the hotel all the guys made their way to Nash and Cams room to hang out.

"Ivs you coming?" Jack asked.

"Yeah I'll be over." I said walking towards my door.

"Alright." he said kissing me before walking down the hall to Nash's room.

Ari was already sitting on the couch.

"So are you and Jack back together!?!?!?!" I asked sounding like I was about to fangirl.

"Yeah!" she said jumping off the couch a big smile on her face.

I went into my room and got a shower. I got out and wrapped my towel around me. I walked to my bag and put clean underclothes on. I grabbed yoga shorts and a tank top. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and put on my glasses.

When I walked back out Ari and I were wearing basically the same thing.

"We really gotta stop doing this." I said laughing.

"Yeah I'm getting really creeped out." she said also laughing.

We walked down to Nash's room and knocked on the door. Matt opened the door.

"The princesses are here!" he said.

"I am not a princess thank you very much!" we both said at the same time.

"Don't ever do that again!" Matt said walking away leaving the door open.

We laugh and walk in closing the door behind us.

I go sit next Taylor and the Jacks. we are in the middle of a casual conversation when Matt screeched like a dinosaur from the kitchen. I was scared to go see what was going on but my curiosity got the best of me.

I got up off the couch and slowly walked towards the kitchen my hands start shaking. I peek around the corner to see Matt, Cam ,Carter, Nash, Hayes, and Aaron playing uno.