Beneath Your Beautiful 35

Chapter 35:

Johnson's POV:

I woke up to Ivy kissing my nose. I kept my eyes shut and rolled over not wanting to get out of bed. she smacked me with a pillow.

"Baabbee get up!" She said.

I groaned and sat up. she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek.

"Morning baby." I said.

"Come on get ready" she said getting off the bed.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her back to me.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing." I said smiling.

"Your so weird." she said with a laugh and walked to her suitcase. she disappeared into the bathroom to get changed.

When she came back out I was ready to leave. she looked sexy.

"Baby your such a tease I told you not to wear those shorts!" I said.

She laughed."who are you my boyfriend, dad, or Taylor?" she asked still laughing.

"Well clearly I'm not Taylor so that's out of the question." I started. she laughed. "and it would be really really weird if I was your dad." I added making her laugh harder.

With that we left to meet up with the guys and head to the venue.

~~~~~~~~

We just got back and we are all laughing way to hard at what happened. this girl charged the stage and legit proposed to Matt. luckily security got her and he couldn't answer.

Me, Jack, Ivy, and Ari all decided to chill in our room while everyone went to hang in Matt and Carters room.

"Hey let's make a video." Jack said.

"Sure but about what?" I asked.

"How about an ask the Jacks staring Ari and Ivy." he said.

"Great idea!" I said grabbing the camera from my bag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We just finished the video. I put the camera away and we decided to watch a movie. we watched Aladdin(girls pick) and then me and Jack picked Walking Tall.

After the movies we went to bed. I crawled in bed and a couple minuets later Ivy crawled in beside me.

"I love you baby." I said kissing her neck.

"I love you too babe." she said turning the light out and cuddling into my chest.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sorry if it was sucky and short. I almost forgot to update. anyway thank you guys for over 1.80K views. it means a lot. thanks for all the support and I love you all so much.

Thanks lovelies❤️

~Jessica 💕~