Beneath Your Beautiful 4

Chapter 4:

Ivy's POV:

I woke up the next morning and looked at my clock. 9:30, close enough to 11. I got out of bed and got a shower. I put on clean under clothes and went to my closet to try and pick out clothes for the day. I decided on a pair a ripped blue skinny jeans and my Aaron Carpenter shirt. I put on my blue converses and walked into my bathroom to do my hair.

I was blow drying my hair when Taylor walked in.

"Hey" I said laughing at him.

He was still half asleep so when he walked in he just flopped down on my bed and then started mumbling into the bed before holding up a phone.

"What I can't hear you." I said over the hair dryer.

He lifted his head from the bed. "THIS IS YOUR PHONE!" he screamed.

"OKAY!" I screamed back mimicking him.

Mom stuck her head in the door.

"Man you guys already act like brother and sister." She said.

She walked away and Taylor laid his head back onto the bed. I finished blow drying my hair and then brushed it and through it up in a ponytail.

Taylor looked up again. "You wanna go to the mall?" he asked.

"Sure why not?" I said.

Taylor got up and walked out of my room. I grabbed my phone off my bed and realized that It had everything set up already. I walked out of my room and met Taylor in the hallway. he was wearing a blue shirt with a matching bandanna and converses with a pair of blue jeans.

**At Mall.**

We have already hit Hot Topic and now we are in Journey's. We decided to head to the food court after I got a new pair of converses and a pair of Vans. As we were eating making small talk someone yelled Taylor's name.

"Taylor" they said.

I knew that voice from somewhere.

"Brent." I heard Taylor say.

He came over and sat with us.

"Brent this is my-" Taylor started.

"Your new sister Ivy. I know I watched both of your videos." Brent said.

He stayed for a couple minuets and made small talk before running off with his friends again.

"Oh so I leave for MagCon in 4 days you wanna come?" Taylor said.

"Yeah!" I said.

**After Mall.**

Taylor's POV:

Ivy fell asleep on the car ride home from the mall. I parked the car in the drive way and carried her to her room. I went to my room and changed into some basketball shorts and went to play basketball out back.

After about an hour of practicing shooting. Ivy walked out in basketball shorts and a tank-top.

"You wanna play?" I asked her.

"Sure." she said.

We played for about an hour and a half. I have never been so close to losing to a girl in my life. We went back inside, I grabbed an apple.

"I have never been so close to losing to a girl." I said.

"We'll I'm not used to losing to a guy." she said. "but they mostly take it easy on me." she added.

"I wasn't." I said.

"Kinda figured when you knocked me down." she said.

We just laughed then we went and took showers and then sat on the couch and watched Zombieland together.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N:

So chapters a little longer. hope you guys are enjoying the book. don't forget to vote.

Thanks Lovelies❤️

~Jessica 💕~