Beneath Your Beautiful 38

Chapter 38:

Johnson's POV:

Today was the first concert. we just got back on the bus after meeting some fans and I'm ready to just lay down and go to bed. But so many thoughts are running through my head.

Ivy and I's 2 year anniversary is coming up and I wanna do something special. i just can't think of anything.

"Jack." I hear Ivy say pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah baby?" I asked looking over at her with a smile.

She's so beautiful and she doesn't even know it. from her hair to her toes to her laugh and her personality. I just love every aspect of her.

Ivy's POV:

When he smiled I just about melted inside. I tried to keep my cool but I ended up smiling like and idiot. I completely lost my train of thought.

"What did you need?" he asks me pulling me from my frozen state.

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked remember what I was gonna say.

"Um...how about we get subway?" he asked.

"Sure." I said walking away to ask Ari and Jack for there input. They agreed.

After dinner we sat down and watched a couple movies. I had my head of jacks cheats. I guess I fell asleep cause one minuets I was watching the movie and the next I feel arms under me and then me moving.

Once I was laid on my bed I was out again. when I woke up the next morning the smell of bacon filled the tour bus. best thing to wake up to just saying. I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I threw the blankets off me and stood up only to be pulled back down.

"Baby where are you going?" Jack asked.

"I smell bacon there for I'm going to get some." I said getting up again.

Jack took a deep breath before jumping out of bed and running to the kitchen area. and I thought I wanted food. I walked in and sat next to him.

After we ate we got dressed and sat and played bored games waiting for the concert tonight. finally concert time came and we left the bus to go to our dressing rooms.

I decided that tonight I was going to wear a white lace dress that was a bit longer in the back with cowboy boots and a brow belt that wrapped around my stomach. I lightly curled my hair and pinned my bangs back. I put on eyeliner and some light eyeshadow before going to Ari's room to check up on her.

"Hey Ari." I said walking in.

She had on a black dress like mine just with black combat boots. her hair was in a sock bun and she was just putting the finishing touches on her make up.

"Girls we need you on stage in 5" the stage manager said peeking his head in the doorway being that I left the door open.

"Alright we'll be right out." I said.

Ari finished and we walked to the backstage area. the guys were already there. When they saw us Im pretty sure that people on the North Pole could hear their jaws drop.

"Hey guys." I said acting innocent.

"You look beautiful baby." Jack said kissing my cheek. I blushed a little. Then we headed out on stage to perform.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We just got back to the bus and I am so ready for bed. I walk back to the bedroom and pulled on sweats and a t-shirt and belly flopped on the bed.

"Babe your taking up the whole bed." Jack said standing in the door way.

"There's a couch." I said with a laugh.

"Oh fine be that way." he said walking towards the bed.

"Don't you dare!" I said sitting up strait.

"To late!" Jack said starting to tickle me. I burst out laughing to the point where I was in tears.

Jack finally stopped and I finally calmed my breathing. "I hate you so much." I said yawning.

"Love you too babe." he said getting up to change.

I laid down and right when I was about to fall asleep I feel the bed bounce. "did you really have to jump into bed?" I asked keeping my eyes shut.

"Of course." Jack said.

"How do you have energy?" I asked him.

"Cause I'm tired so I'm running on like no sleep." he said.

"Then go to bed." I said smacking him with his pillow before turning out the light.

"Fine." he said laying down. he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him once he got comfortable.

"Night baby." he whispered in my ear.

"Night babe." I said and passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

So here's the new chapter. I hope you guys are liking the book. I mean obviously you are cause it has over 2.20K so yeah thanks for all the support and I love you all. Don't forget to vote.

Thanks lovelies❤️

~Jessica 💕~