Beneath Your Beautiful 40

Chapter 40:

Ivy's POV:

When the plane landed I grabbed my stuff and got a cab the the Grier house. when I stepped out Hayes ran out the door pulling me into a bear hug.

"Hurry get inside." he said grabbing my wrist and pulling me up the pathway to the porch.

"This place is huge!" I said looking around.

"Yeah and it's really quiet without Nash here." Hayes said looking at the floor.

"Hayes don't start crying. calm down. I'll get Nash back in one piece. I promise." I said pulling him into a hug and kissing his head.

I feel this is all my fault. if only I would have told him I lost the kid sooner. if I would have never gotten with him.

I decided I was going to call Andrew and figure this out. when he answered I heard screaming in the back round and it sounded like Nash and someone else.

"Hello darling" he said.

"Where the hell are you and what part of stay out of my damn life don't you get." I said.

"Baby baby baby-" he started but I cut him off.

"Your names Andrew not Justin now where the hell are you!" I said.

"With that attitude im not gonna tell you." he said.

"Hey boss when will we be moving the victims to the cellar?" I heard someone say.

"Later I'm kinda busy?" Andrew said clearly annoyed.

"Well can I have the remote to your garage?" the voice asked.

"Its on the kitchen counter." Andrew said.

With that I hung up the phone and geared up. I put on a pair of cargo pants and a grey long sleeve shirt. I clipped my knife to my pocket.

I put my phone in one of my many other pockets and put my handgun in its holster. I grabbed all the ammo I had and put it in my pockets. that's just in cause my knife is out of reach and my life is in danger.

I braid my hair down my back. I walk out of Nash's room and down the stairs.

"I wanna help." I heard Hayes say.

"I can't let you do that." I said ruffling his hair. "but thanks for caring about my safety buddy." I said opening the door to an Ari ready for the take down.

"What are you doing here?" I asked shocked.

"I wasn't gonna let you have all the fun." she said.

"Ugh!" I said walking out and closing the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~

We pulled up to Andrews house and sure enough to that was where he was. I heard a girl scream and a bunch of guys laughing.

"I don't like the sound of that." Ari said.

"Yeah and I hate it c'mon" I said walking up to the door. "On the count of three." I said.

"1.....2....3!" I said kicking the door in.

"Hey what's going.... what are you doing here and how did you find me." Andrew said.

"Your horrible at muting your side of the call when you minions come to talk to you." I said pulling my knife.

"Now your gonna let me get Nash and anybody else your holding captive and your also gonna stay out of my life." I said keeping my knife ready to throw.

"Ohhhh I'm so scared." he said smiling.

"You should be!" I said running and tackling him to the ground leaving Ari to fight off his minions.

I heard Ari scream and me being me I turned to check on her and Andrew flipped it so he was on top pinning me down.

"Now your gonna listen to me. your gonna stay out of my business and not worry about it. Got it bitch!" he said slapping me.

I grunted and turned my head back slowly. "Hey dumbass. get you hands off my girlfriend!" I head Jack yell.

Next thing I know Andrew and and Jack were wrestling on the ground. I grabbed my knife and went to look for Nash while Jack G helped Ari.

"Nash!" I called out.

"Ivy?" I heard him say from a bedroom three feet from where I was standing.

I ran in. he was tied to a chair and had a black eye and he looked like death. I walked over and untied him. he stood and I pulled him into a hug.

"Oh thank god your okay." I said tears welling in my eyes.

"Hey don't cry I would have been okay." he said squeezing me as hard as he could.

"Nash!" i heard Hayes scream.

"Hayes!" Nash said letting go of me and pulling Hayes into a hug.

"I missed you!" Hayes said.

"I missed you annoying me too." Nash said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hurray for Ivy! anyway I hope you guys like the book and thanks for all the support so far. I love you all and don't forget to vote.

Thanks Lovelies❤️

~Jessica💕~

Beneath Your BeautifulOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara