Beneath Your Beautiful 5

Chapter 5:

Ivy's POV:

I woke up the next morning on the couch. Taylor was on the floor. I grabbed the pillow and smacked him in the face.

"Wake up! I want food!" I said

"I'm up I'm up." he said slowly sitting up.

I walked into the kitchen and jumped up on the island. I was on Twitter when Taylor said my waffles are done.

"Yassss food!" I said jumping off the island and running to the table.

Taylor chuckled at me and sat down with both our plates. after I ate I kissed his cheek and thanked him before going upstairs to get a dressed.

I put on my bikini and put my blue ripped shorts with my white crop top that had a black rose on it. I walked back downstairs and Taylor was watching tv still in his pjs.

"Wanna go to the beach?" I asked.

"Heck yeah!" he said jumping over the back of the couch and running up the stairs. He came back down and we left.

**At Beach.**

I was laying on my towel watching Taylor mess around with a friend of his he bumped into when someone walked up and covered my eyes.

"Guess who..." they said.

"Um....Tay I know it's you?" I said with a laugh at the end.

"Damn." he said sitting next to me.

"Sorry, next time talk different." I said laughing.

"So Ivy, I'll race you to the water last one there buys ice cream later." He said taking off running down the beach

"That's not fair you got a head start!" I shouted after him.

"Don't be a baby." He said as I passed him

"Im not cause I won." I said with a smug look on my face as I splashed around in the water.

"Yeah yeah." He said sighing.

"You owe me ice cream." I said smirking.

**Back home**

Taylor invited Bret over. my night consisted of this:

Brent: Mhm.

Taylor: holy-

Brent: FRICK!!!!!!

I decided to play a video game while they were busy yelling random things. I was in the middle of beating Gta5 when Taylor took the controler.

"What do you think your doing?" We asked each other at the same time.

"I'm playing a video game!" I said.

"Not anymore" he said waving the remote in my face.

I grabbed it and he wouldn't let go so I bite his arm.

"OUCH!" He screamed.

"Careful I bite." I said throwing the remote back in his lap and walking up to my room.

I was sitting at my desk on my laptop when I got a message on twitter. it was from Jack Johnson.

Jack: hey.

Me: hi.

Jack: so you moved in with Taylor. how you liking it?

Me: it's fun. we went to the beach today.

Johnson's POV:

I started DMing Ivy on Twitter. Might as well tell her I like her before MagCon in 2 days.

Ivy: it's fun. we went to the beach today.

Me: cool. so I was wondering... are you going to MagCon?

I just couldn't pull myself to ask her out.

Ivy: yeah I can't wait.

Me: cool.

Ivy: yeah well I gotta go. I have a date with my bed, were really serious, can't miss see you in 2 days.

I shut my laptop and set it on the other side of my bed before I walked out to the kitchen. Jack was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Dude what's wrong with you?" he asked from the living room.

"I couldn't ask Ivy out." I said.

"Bummer. I mean it's not like she can read your mind." he replied.

"Yeah. I know. I'm gonna go to bed, I'm tired." I said back.

I walked back to my room and grabbed my laptop and went back on twitter. I got off a couple minuets later. I laid down and slept took over my body.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N:

So tada chapter 5 hope you guys liked it. thanks for all the support and don't forget to vote.

Thanks Lovelies❤️

~Jessica 💕~