Beneath Your Beautiful 7

Chapter 7:

Ivy's POV:

I woke up the next morning with a sore throat and runny nose. I went to my parents room and my mom confirmed I was sick. I laid in bed and tried to go back to sleep but it didn't work, I decided to go on YouTube. I was watching one of Nash's videos when he walked in.

"Hey" he said sitting in the chair in my room.

"Hi" I said sniffling.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"No. I'm sick from jumping in the pool lastnight." I said.

"We'll you should have taken the towel." he said.

"I didn't think we would be outside that long." I said.

"So whatcha watchin?" he asked.

"YouTube videos." I said.

"Who's?" he asked trying to look at my screen.

I showed him.

"I knew you love me." he said about to hug me then stopped himself.

"Hugging me can't get you sick." I said.

"I don't wanna take any chances." he said.

I threw a pillow at him.

"Hey!" he said blocking it.

"What?" I asked like I didn't know.

"I'm gonna let you rest. maybe if you feel better later we can go to the mall."he said before getting up. he kissed my forehead and walked out of the room.

I put my laptop on my desk and curled up in bed again. within seconds I was back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and looked at my clock. it was 2:30. I felt a lot better so I decided I would get ready and Nash and I could go to the mall.

I walked into my closet and decided to wear black shorts with a white shirt and my galaxy scarf with my matching galaxy converses. I went into the bathroom and did wing liner and put lipgloss on. I walked back out and grabbed my glasses off my night stand and put a black beanie on and walked downstairs.

When the guys looked at me their jaws dropped. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a ginger ale.

"Mom is it alright if I go to the mall with Nash?" I asked.

"Come here." she said.

I walked over to her and she felt my head.

"You seem to be better so have fun." She said handing me 40 bucks.

"Thanks mom." I said kissing her cheek. I walked back to the living room.

"alright Nash lets go." I said grabbing my car keys.

We got into my Jeep and I turned it on.

"Wow. Ivy you look amazing." Nash said.

"I figured that much out when I walked downstairs and heard the sound of all your guys' jaws hitting the floor." I said with a laugh.

He laughed and we left for the mall. The song California Gurls by Katy Perry came on so I blasted it.

I pulled into the mall parking lot and turned the car off. I turned to Nash and we just stared into each other's eyes.

He started leaning and so did I and the next thing I knew me and Nash were kissing. after a couple seconds we pulled apart.

"I'm sorry I just--" he started

"No it's fine."  i said.

We got out and walked into the mall. We were at the food court when Brent came over to talk.

"Hey Brent what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing just walking around. oh and guys this is my friend Ariel." he said.

Let's just say that Ariel is now my friend too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in my room with Ariel just talking about the usual stuff. Cars, zombies, cute guys, our exs, bikinis, etc.

We were talking about MagCon when the Jacks walked in.

"Ivy...why are the Jacks here?" she asked.

"Ivy...who is this person that knows us?" Gilinsky asked.

"Jacks this is Ariel and Ariel...you already know who they are so yeah." I said.

Johnson's POV:

I walked into Ivy's room. I was gonna ask her out but she had a friend over.

"Oh. so I take it your a fan?" Jack asked Ariel.

"Yeah..." Ariel said blushing.

"Your her favorite person." Ivy said smirking.

"IVY!!!" Ariel said hitting her with a pillow.

"Nothing wrong with having a favorite. you wanna go for a walk?" Jack asked her.

"Really?" Ariel asked.

"Yeah." he said and with that they left.

"So what'd you need Jack?" Ivy asked me.

"Oh I...I.." i stammered... great.

"What is it?" she asked looking at me. I sat on her bed next to her.

It was silent. not an awkward silence but a comfortable one. I started leaning and she did too next thing I knew I was kissing Ivy. I pulled away and we both were smiling.

"Look. Jack I really like you..." Ivy said tucking a lose stand of hair behind her ear.

"I really like you too." I said.

"Really?" she asked smiling and kinda blushing.

"Yeah. Ivy will you go out with me?" I asked her.