Beneath Your Beautiful 6

Chapter 6:

Ivy's POV:

I woke up in the hospital, my dad was sitting beside the bed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked starting to shake.

"I came to take you home." he said with a creepy smile.

"No! I hate you!" I screamed.

He grabbed me by my neck and pinned me to the bed.

"That's no way to talk to your father, you're gonna come with me and you're gonna like it." he said.

"NO! TAYLOR HELP!!" I screamed.

I sat strait up in bed. It was a dream, but I was still crying. I was still crying when I felt strong arms wrap around me.

"Shhh, you're okay it's just a dream" I heard Taylor saying as he pulled me into his lap. I fell asleep in his arms.

"Ivy wake up." I heard Taylor say shaking me lightly.

"No." I said rolling over and pulling the covers over my head.

"Fine I won't take you to IHOP." He said.

I sat strait up in bed. "let's go." I said.

"Your not gonna get ready?" he asked.

I was in sweatpants with my cheer shirt and my hair in a messy bun.

"What don't I look good enough?" I asked. I grabbed my glasses off the nightstand and walked downstairs.

When I did MagCon was sitting in my living room.

"Taylor...?" I asked.

I turned to look at him. "turns out the first location for MagCon is close by so we're all staying here." he said.

"Okay then." I said turning around and then running up the stairs.

My first time in front of the guys and I look horrible. I ran back into my room and closed the door. I kinda secretly have a crush on Jack Johnson...

I jumped in the shower. I got out and wrapped my towel around me there was a knock on my door. I opened it to reveal Nash. we have talked before and we're actually kinda close.

"Why'd your run off. you didn't even give me a hug." he said.

"First off theirs 10 guys in my living room and I didn't know they were coming. second off I wasn't dressed for the day." I said walking into my closet and putting on clean underclothes. I put in my basketball shorts and then put on my basketball jersey from my old school. I walked back out if my closet.

"Like that's better then sweats and a cheer shirt." Nash said laughing.

"Yes much better." I said walking towards the bathroom.

"When can I have my hug?" Nash asked plopping on my bed.

I walked back out and hugged him then went back to the bathroom and started blow drying my hair when Cam walked in.

"HI CAM!" I screamed over the blow dryer.

"HI IVY!!" he said back.

He sat next to Nash. I put my hair up into a messy bun and grabbed a pillow smacking Nash in the head.

"Oh it's on." Nash said grabbing one on my pillows and trying to hit me. he missed and hit Cam bringing Cam into the fight.

After a couple minuets Jack, Jack, Taylor, And Hayes joined the fight. eventually I fell off the bed and into Johnson's arms.

Everyone else had stopped and Jack placed me back on my bed.

"Im alright everyone. Jack caught me." I said.

Johnson's POV:

I saw Ivy start falling so I dropped my pillow and she landed right in my arms. everyone stopped and stared at us. I set Ivy back on her bed.

"I'm alright everyone. Jack caught me." She said.

That's when Matt walked in.

"Anybody wanna play basketball?" he asked.

"Yes and I call Ivy on my team." Taylor said.

"Who said I was playing?" Ivy asked.

"Me." Taylor said grabbing her wrist and pulling her downstairs.

**After Basketball**

"Where did you learn to play like that?" Aaron asked Ivy.

"I was on my old schools basketball team and we played against guys most games so..." she said.

"We'll I've never been beaten by a girl." Cam said.

"Welp now you have." she said walking to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle.

"Anybody wanna watch a movie?" she asked.

"Sure what movie?" I asked.

"How about..." she said looking through the movies. "paranormal activity?" she asked.

"Horror movie... sure!" I said walking towards the living room. I sat on the couch Ivy next to me and Taylor next to her with Cam and Nash on the love seat. the rest of the guys were on the floor.

"Taylor turn off the light." Ivy said.

"You sure I don't want you to get scared." he said.

"If I get scared you'll see me run out of the room or I'll close my eyes and hide behind a pillow." she said.

Taylor's POV:

I turned the light off and started the movie. We got half way through the movie and I looked over to see Ivy asleep leaning on Johnson's shoulder. I guess she didn't get scared, she got bored. I had the best Idea to wake her up.

I screamed at the top of my lungs causing everyone else to scream. Carter ended the screaming fest by making us laugh at what he screamed.

"PÜMA!!!!" Carter screamed. then Nash and Cam joined.

I looked over and Ivy was still asleep.

"Damn she's still sleeping." I said. that's when I got whacked with a pillow.

"Don't wake me up when I'm sleeping." Ivy said laying back on Jacks shoulder watching the movie.

"AHHH!" she screamed jumping into Johnson's lap.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her close.

"Don't worry I got you." I heard him say.

After the movie we decided to play truth or dare thanks to Matt.

Matt: Ivy, truth or dare?

Ivy: Dare.

Matt: I dare you to jump in the pool.

She got up off the couch all of us following. she walked onto the diving board. she backflipped into the pool. she got out and automatically started shivering.

"Do you want a towel?" I asked her.

"Nope, I'll be fine." she said.

I grabbed her a towel anyway but she didn't use it until we went back inside.

After truth or dare we went to bed.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N:

Here's the next chapter. I hope your enjoying the book. don't forget to spread the word about my book if you like it. don't forget to vote and thanks for the support so far.

Thanks Lovelies❤️

~Jessica 💕~