Beneath Your Beautiful 31

Chapter 31:

Johnson's POV:

I woke up and Ivy was still in my arms. I get out of bed and go to take a shower. when I get out Ivy's still passed out. I decided to wake her up being that we had an event soon.

I walked over to her. she looked so peaceful I kinda felt bad about waking her up. I kissed her nose. her nose scrunched up and her eyes fluttered open.

"Morning baby." I said with a smile.

"Morning babe." she said back.

She got up and went into the bathroom. I heard the water running so I decided to go make us breakfast.

Ivy's POV:

Jack woke me up and I about jumped 50 feet in the air when I realized I had nothing on. I jumped in the shower and washed off. I wrapped my towel around me and went back to my bag to get clothes. I guess me and Ariel are performing today since Shawn isn't here to so I had to pick something nice.

I put on clean underclothes when i heard Jack come in.

"Breakfasts ready." he said coming over and sitting next to me.

"Alright I'll be out." I said grabbing a pair of skinny jeans and my red crop top. I grabbed Taylor's red bandana that I stool off of him and went in the bathroom to get ready. I did my make up and put on my glasses.

When I came back out Jack was gone. I walked out and there he was sitting on the couch on twitter. I ate and we left to go get Jack and Ari.

"Ari I'm here!!!!" I yelled walking in the door.

She walked out of the bathroom her hair lightly curled still holding that amazing red color, Her make up was legit perfect, she had on a black beanie with her fake nerd glasses and she was wearing dark washed ripped skinny jeans with a black crop top showing off her belly button ring.

"I didn't know you got your belly button pierced!" I said.

She blushed a little." yeah I got it done 2 months ago." she said.

She grabbed her phone and we met the Jacks in the hallway. surprisingly her and Jack G are talking again.

Ariel's POV:

Me and Jack started talking again. I mean what can I say I've had a crush on him for how long. I can't really stay mad at him if I tried, and believe me I tried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Ivy just got back stage after performing. the crowd is still going wild. I was about to talk to Ivy and see if she wanted to go back to the hotel when Jack J asked Ivy to stick around. they've been back together for about 6 months now. I find it really cute.

Me and Ivy were sitting on the couch watching the guys be them when they started answering fans questions, the guys called us back out.

The first question was for Carter about Jess and why she hasn't been around.

Carter: she had some family issues but I'm happy to tell you that they are all resolved and she will be joining us again at the next stop.

The next question caught me off guard.

Fan: Jack G when are you and Ariel gonna get back together?

Jack: I honestly can't give you an answer to that.

Fan: why?

Jack: cause I messed up big time and we just now started talking again. I don't wanna rush things like I did last time.

Fan: do you not love her or something?

Jack: well yeah I love her and it kills me not calling her "mine" but I don't want to rush things for me to just screw up again.

That was the end of that. I got up and ran backstage. I honestly had no idea he still liked me let alone loved me. I thought he was just talking to me to be friendly. and I actually love him too.

I got the the lobby of the event place before I stopped to catch my breath. I was waiting to hear Ivy's voice but it was far from Ivy.

"Ari are you okay?" they asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder who it was... Anyway thank you all so much for over 1K views. Ilyasm. anyway don't forget to vote and thanks for the support so far.

Thanks lovelies❤️

~Jessica 💕~