Beneath Your Beautiful 17

Chapter 17:

Johnson's POV:

I woke up and Ivy was gone. I got up and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen when I heard a loud bang outside. I looked at the time. 9:00 pm. I threw on a hoodie and walked out back. Ivy walked over to me and walked me to a blanket in Matts yard. I guess someone was setting off fireworks.

We were laying on the blanket looking at the sky when Ivy decided to turn on music and dance. Ariel, Ivy, Jess, Taylor, Nash, Cam, and Carter where doing the cha cha slide when it started pouring down rain. Matt put the stereo back inside and we decided to play football.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After football we were all covered head to toe in mud. I got a shower and wrapped a towel around me and went out to get clothes. Ivy went to get a shower.

Ivy's POV:

After Jack got a shower and came out I went and got mine. I wrapped my towel around me and walked out to my suitcase while Jack was laying on the bed on his phone.

"Anything interesting on twitter?" I asked

"Nope." he said.

"Weird." I said.

"Eh not really." he said.

I put on clean under clothes and put sweats and a tank top on. I laid on the bed next to him. he continued to play on his phone. so I took the time to play let it goat. I beat my high score. I jumped off the bed and started dancing. Jack rolled over and gave me the most priceless look ever. I starting dying of laughter.

"What was the dancing about?" he asked.

"I beat my high score on let it goat!!!" I said all happy.

"Wow." he said laughing.

"Hey it's a major achievement for me." I said crossing my arms across my chest.

"For you...yes." he said. I smacked his arms.

"Ouch." he said laughing.

"You're a jerk!" I said.

"I know." he said.

"Ugh." I said rolling my eyes.

He just laughed at me. I was going to make a dramatic exit but I tripped over the edge of the bed and hit the floor.

"Ouch." I mumbled into the floor.

I heard Jack laughing so I threw my phone at him. he caught it. then decided to scroll through my twitter.

"This is what my fans say to you." he said shocked.

"Not just your fans all of the guys fans." I said pulling myself off the floor.

"Why didn't you say anything!" he said putting my phone on the bed and coming to hug me.

"Cause. I doesn't bother me. for all I care your fans can call me a slut, whore, etc. it just shows me how low they are in life to try and bring others down." I said.

He kissed me. "I love you so much." he said.

"I love you too." I said kissing him.

He kissed my neck causing chills to run down my body. I sat on the bed and stared at the floor.

"What's wrong?" Jack asked me.

"Just thinking." I said.

"About?" he asked.

"Just stuff." I said.

"Common tell me." he said sitting next to me.

"Just what my life would be like if I would have had the kid..." I said.

I think about it pretty often. would my life still be the same? or would it completely change? I wanna know but I don't wanna know at the same time.

"Oh." he said.

"What? I was talking out loud wasn't i?" I asked.

"Yeah." he said

"Oh..." I said.

"Well something's you'll never find out. but do you really wanna have his kid?" he said.

"Yeah I guess your right" I said.

We looked at each other. I bit me lip out of habit.

"That's attractive." Jack said.

"What this?" I said biting my lip.

"Stop that!" he said like a little kid

I bit my lip again.

"That's it." he said placing his hand on my cheek. his lips smashed to mine.

Johnson's POV:

My lips smashed to Ivy's. I licked her bottom lip and she opened her mouth. She ran her fingers through my hair and I held onto her waist our lips moved in sync.

I kissed her neck over and over and then back to her lips. she let out a slight moan. I chuckled as I slid my hand up her shirt.

"Jack."

"Hmm?" I said still trailing kisses down her neck to her collar bone.

"I love you." she said.

I smiled. "I love you too." I said between kisses.

I slipped her shirt off and kissed her stomach. I placed a kiss on her lips before she gave an approving nod and I slid her pants off. I broke the kiss for a split second and pulled my shirt over my head.

~~~~~~~~~

"I love you so much Ivy." I said breathing heavy.

"I love you more Jack." she said breathing heavy as well.

"I love you the most" I said before falling asleep.