Beneath Your Beautiful 34

Chapter 34:

Ivy's POV:

I feel someone lift me up. I'm to tired to open my eyes so I just wrap my arms around their neck and place my head in the crook of their neck and fall back asleep. I wake up to Jack saying we're about to land.

I rub my eyes and once the plane lands I practically run off. I really hate flying. I stood at the baggage claim when I felt hands on my hips. I jumped and I heard Jack snicker.

"Not cool babe." I said making him laugh more.

"Love you too babe." I said grabbing my bag and walking over and sitting next to Ari.

"I can't believe this is the last stop before we all head home." I said.

"Yeah but at least you don't have to live with-" she's cut off.

"FRICK!!!" We hear from behind us.

We turn around to see that Brent dropped his Starbucks cup on the floor.

"That." she finished.

I just laughed. "you could alway move in with me and Tay." I said still laughing.

"Nah it's nice living with him he keeps me entertained." she said smiling.

The Jacks came over and sat down.

"You guys ready to go?" they asked.

"Sure." we said standing.

With that we walked out and to the limo to head to the hotel.

Johnson's POV:

I really wish I lived closer to Ivy. I mean she's only half an hour away but still. I'm gonna miss her like crazy because we will be leaving on a tour soon.

We got into the hotel. like usual me and Jack are roomed together. We walk in the room the girls behind us. Jack and Ari went into the kitchen and me and Ivy sat in the living room.

"I'm gonna miss you so much when we go on tour." I said.

"No you won't" Ivy said.

"What?" I asked.

"You manager called me yesterday day while me and Ari were hanging out. I just decided to wait to tell you. he wants me to be your guys opening act." she said.

I almost fell off the couch. "okay where's the camera. you guys got me you can come out now Jack and Ari." I said not believing it.

"I'm not kidding." she said pulling her phone out.

She pulled up her calls and sure enough the number was there.

"I'm touring with you. me and Ari both." She said.

I pulled her into a hug. she didn't hug back at first but then I felt her arms wrap around my torso.

"I love you Ivs." I whispered in her ear.

She shivered a little." I love you too babe." she said back.

I kissed her cheek and she got up off the couch.

"Where do you think your going?" I asked grabbing her waist and pulling her back down.

"To go unpack in my room." she said.

"Why? just stay in my room." I said smiling.

"Your a pain you know that?" she said with a smile.

"I try." I said kissing her neck. I continued kissing her neck.

"Get a room." I heard Ari say.

"Oh shut up." I said.

"No!" she said throwing a pillow.

"Fight nicely children." Ivy said.

"I am not a child!" we both said at the same time.

"Jinx!" I said.

"Eh jinx machine is out of order kiss my ass and save a quarter." Ari said.

"Well damn!" I said.

She laughed and walked back into the kitchen. there was a knock on the door and Ivy went to answer it.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"Harsh much?" I heard Nash say.

"Eh I'm tired don't go there." she said walking back over to me leaving the door wide open. He walked in closing the door behind him.

"So what are we doing tonight?" Ivy asked.

"I say we go to a trampoline gym." Ari said walking through the room.

"I'm down." I said.

"Same." everyone else said.

With that we all went to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So Nash how's your face feel?" Aaron asks talking about his fail at backflipping and face planting on the trampoline.

"Shut up...it still hurts pretty bad." he said.

We all bust out laughing. we all hang out in Matt and Carters room before heading to bed.

I laid down and pulled Ivy close to me.

"Night baby I love you so much." I said.

"Night babe I love you too." she said.

And with that I was out.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Omg thanks guys for 1.73K views it means so much to me. I love you all. don't forget my other books and don't forget to vote.

Thanks Lovelies❤️

~Jessica💕~