38. Fall Down

August's POV

I was about to say something when we heard about calling for the auction. Napahinto kami ni Nate sa pagkain at mabilis na gumala ang aking tingin. He stand first and he offered his hand.

Parang nabunutan naman ako ng tinik dahil hindi ko nasagot ang tanong niya. Ni hindi ko nga alam paano sasagutin siya. I am positive that I don't want to go out with him but at this time I don't want to create a reason as well to mess up the plan. So I am torn between personal issues and my work.

Tinanggap ko naman ang kanyang kamay bago magsalita. "Where are we going?" Tanong ko rito bago tumayo. He put my hand on his arms bago ito sumagot.

"In the underground." Sagot nito sa akin.

I guess this is it. I know Misha heard Nate's answer. Hindi kami masyadong nagkibuan ni Nate dahil busy din kami sa paglalakad kung saan man itong underground na ito. I was eyeing the people with us who's walking with the same direction. There are lot of unfamiliar faces in the crowd pero halos mapamura na lang ako bigla when I saw a familiar face. The fuck? Is that Cayden?

I blink not once but thrice and still I know it is him kahit naka sideview ito. I studied his get up and he was dashing with the three piece suit with silver necktie. His hair is in between with messy and done. I don't know how to call it but it looks so hot on him. I unawarely bit my lowerlip seeing how hot is Cayden right now. But at the same time my blood is starting to boil when a group of women started to flock in his group.

"Tss." I hissed at the sighting and Cayden eyes sweep around the area and he found mine. The moment our eyes made contact I saw tenderness in it but suddenly it was shifted into a scowl.

"We will be entering now." Bulong sa akin ni Nate. I almost jump when his lips touched my ears a bit.

"O-okay." Naging sagot ko but my eyes never left from Cayden. I can see how his expression turned dark and the tightening of his jaws doesn't give me a good sign. He's angry. I don't know why or maybe I know but I just don't want to acknowledge it.

Naglakad kami dahan dahan and to hell with that mas napalapit kami kay Cayden. Now that they are one meter away from us. I can see the entrance of the underground pero halos pakonti konti ang pumapasok doon. Hindi naman nagmamadali si Nate.

"Hello hottie, seems you're alone. Would you mind to join our company?" Automatikong napatingin ako sa babaeng nagsalita na sobrang landi yung boses na nakasuot ng pulang gown na halos nakahubad na. May isa pang babae na nakanude gown na akala mo ay nakahubad na.

Napataas ang kilay ko sa babaeng higad na kumausap kay Cayden. Why can't they leave him alone? I shifted my gaze to Cayden and I am sending a warning look. Pagpumayag siya na sumama sa babaeng yan, ewan ko na lang. Di ko alam kung ano ang gagawin ko. Maybe, I will torture that girl instead. How morbid pero naiinis ako sa mga ganitong babae.

"I do mind so get out of my fucking sight." Sagot ni Cayden na ikinagulat ko naman. I know he's rude dahil kahit sa akin noon ay halos sumpain na ako nito.

"God, I know your hot but you can reject me nicely. Jerk." Galit na saad ng babae bago ito lumayas.

Sekretong napangisi naman ako. Ganyan nga Cayden. Pagselosin mo pa ako at talagang mababalatan na kita ng buhay.

"You're smiling. What made you happy? Hhmmm?" Nate asked me with amusement and he even craned his neck to see my face.

I laugh forcedly and answered. "I was just laughing because the guy over there turned the girl down in the most savage way." Well that is partly true. I cannot think of a lie that would fit. So why not tell the truth.