80. Breaking Free

August's POV

I found myself lying on my bed with body and naked. Sa gulat ko sa mga pangyayari para akong naging manyika na hindi man lang ako nakapagreak noon binuhat na ako ni Cayden at pinatay ang shower!

He kissed me hungrily at unti-unti ay natutugunan ko ang kanyang mga halik. His hands are all over touching and squeezing. His kiss went down to my jaw and then to my ear. This warm breathing is sending me tickles and at the same time is giving me a feeling of wanting more.

I can feel his tongue tracing it. Then his kiss went to my neck. He's bitting and sucking my skin stubbornly. I don't have the will to stop him. Naramdaman ko na lang bigla na parang may tumutusok sa tiyan ko. Napakagat labi ko. I already have an idea of what is it. But fuck, mangyayari na ba? Is this it?

I shuddered when his kiss went to my chest. He's licking and sucking both peaks while his hands are caressing them at the same time. I can already feel that I am wet below, but does it matter? I was wet in the shower so whats the difference?

His kisses went down. He's licking my belly button and I can do nothing but scream his name. His kisses went down to my thigh, legs and my feet. He's like kissing me from the head to toe! I thought this is ridiculous before but I never thought that this would feel romantic while doing it. I can feel his love. I can feel his adoration.

His kisses went up again until it stopped on the middle of my thigh. He spread my legs and I shamelessly oblige. He started kissing and nibbling. Stroking my core with his warm tongue. Hitting my little bud that made my hips move everytime his tongue touches it. His strokes are getting faster until I can feel my orgasm is about to blow and not that long, I came for my release.

A/N: I am at my limit. I will take a rest and read some bed scene para magkaideya ako.😂

He drank all the juices I released. I wonder why he loves to do that. Aren't they taste weird? Wala naman akong lakas ng loob na tanungin si Cayden kung ano ang lasa. It's too awkward.

Pagkatapos niyang magpakasasa sa baba, his kisses slowly went up again. Kissing my hand, arms and shoulder until he's kissing my lips again. I tasted myself. It's a bit salty.

"You taste so sweet." I heard Cayden utter in between our kiss.

Hindi ko alam bakit sinasabi niyang matamis yun. It was no near sweet. It's salty! Hindi ko na talaga maisip kung ano ang klaseng utak ang meron si Cayden. How can a salty taste became sweet to him?

He broke the kiss and he positioned himself. I looked at him with delusion and my eyes fell chest that screaming with muscle, his abs that makes me swallow the lump of my throat and to his member who's so proud and ready to penetrate me.

Pero nanlaki ang aking mga mata at halos mapaatras ako sa gulat.

"Shit!" Napamura ako sa bigla. "That's huge!" I cried. Kinabahan ako bigla. With my calculation, his member is more than 8 inches long! And it's freaking thick! Magkakasya ba yan? I don't believe na magkakasya yan.

I saw how Cayden smiled with mischief. "That's why I don't take off my clothes everytime I pleasure you. I don't want you to get scared. But we cannot avoid this thing. There is no such thing as making it smaller." Sabi niya na pakiramdam ko ay dapat ko pang ipagpasalamat dahil hindi ko kaagad daw ito nakita noong una. Like what the fuck? Does it matter? This thing will kill me! I can tell that his thickness is more larger than my virgin hole!

"Oh my god, are you trying to kill me Cayden? That thing will kill me!" I was horrified. Sino ba ang hindi? I know that some men are gifted but I did not expect Cayden is one of them! Baka kung may karanasan na ako ng ilang ulit sa ibang lalaki ay baka makakaya ko pa ito. But right now? I can already tell that it is fucking painful!