63. A Night to Remember

Cayden's POV

"Make love to me, Cayden."

I was halted when she said those words. Hindi ko maintindihan ang mararamdaman ko. I am happy as fuck but I am afraid that she might regret it after it happened. She's under the influence of the alcohol. If she wanted to do it, I want her not under the influence of anything. I want her to want me like how much I want her.

Kung ibang lalaki lang ako, agad na papaunlakan ko na ang hinihiling ni August. She's one hell of a woman. I desired her like this but not this way. I want her to say those words to me when she's sobered. I would be gladly oblige to fulfill her wants. I love her so much and I don't want to take advantage of her but I am also a man, who loves her the most.

"August, you're just saying that 'cause you're drunk." Saad ko rito. But damn, I am so tempted to ruin her. I wanted to kiss her senselessly until she screams my name. I wanted to taste her again, but I don't want it to be like this.

"I am drunk but I am aware of what's happening. I know what I am doing." I can sense the tiredness in her voice maybe because she's drunk.

"But I don't want to take advantage of you. I know later, you'll regret because you decided when you're drunk. There are things that are only best when we are under the influence of alcohol. Once it wears off, they are no longer likable." Paliwanag ko rito. I am trying to point that she's being too drastic. Hindi ba niya naalala noong unang nalasing siya? She ended up with me. I was even glad that I was the one who found her dahil baka kung ibang lalaki pa yun ay baka nagahasa na siya. Imagining about it makes my blood boil kahit hindi naman yun nangyari.

"I know what I'm doing Cayden. Alam ko mali ito. Hindi ito ang pinangarap ko. Gusto kong ibigay to sayo yung kasal na tayo......pero paano ko maibibigay sayo ito, kung hindi naman pala pwedeng maging tayo. So I decided, tatanggapin ko but I will give you myself. I don't want any man to be the first, but you." Sagot sa akin ni August at nakita ko ang pagtulo ng kanyang luha.

She's already far from the August I knew. Yung astigin at di umaatras. Yung babaeng hindi mo mapapaiyak ng basta-basta. Ganoon kasakit ang nagawa ko para magbago siya? I am not saying that I don't like this change from her. I love everything about her. I just can't believe that I caused her too much pain resulting to this.

"August you don—"

"If you don't want it, it's fine. I'm sorry for asking you this. Kalimutan mo na lang ang sinabi ko." Pigil nito sa akin na lalo ko lang ikinafrustrate.

"Fuck! I want you, love! The world knows how much I want you! Kaya wag mong isipin na ayoko sayo. Fuck." Nagulo ko na ang buhok ko. I was torn between reason and desire for her. I am looking at her and seeing how lovely she is even she's crying makes me lose my senses. "Damn with the reason!" Itinapon ko na sa bintana ang lahat ng rason ko and I crossed the distance between me and August.

•••

August's POV

Nagulat na lang ako ng biglang tawirin ni Cayden ang distansya namin and he grabbed me and claimed my lips. Hindi kaagad ako makahuma sa nangyare. He's kissing me. It was demanding and aggressive.

I can feel his every kiss and it is like seeking the every depths of my mouth. Bumaba naman ang kanyang halik sa aking leeg. He's nibbling and biting my skin. Pakiramdam ko ay gumagapang yun sa buo kong katawan kaya hindi ko mapigilan ang panindigan ng balahibo. It was not fear but it feels like I was electrocuted.

Napansin ko na lang ang biglang pagluwag ng damit ko at dahan dahan yun bumagsak sa sahig. Now I was left only wearing a little piece of clothing that did not help covering me.