41. Misha's Outburst

August's POV

"No! This can't be! You're lying! You're just trippin me!" Misha cried out. She's being hysterical right now. Simula ng magising ito at nalaman ang katotohanan ay nag-iiyak na ito at pinipilit na hindi totoo ang mga sinasabi sa kanya. I somehow understand dahil ganun din naman ang naramdaman ko ng mapunta ako rito.

"Misha please calm down. We understand that this is a big shock to you. We did not expect this to happen as well. We never plan to put you in this situation." Saad naman ni Lucas na halatang nag-aalala kay Misha.

"No! No!" Tumingin naman si Misha sa akin na luhaan. "Please tell me everything is not fucking real!" Hagulgol nito.

Napakagat ako sa aking pang-ibabang labi. I feel pity over her. But I've been there. Mas malala nga lang ito si Misha dahil hindi niya kayang kontrolin ang emosyon niya. She's vocal and will burst out.

Napatingin naman ako kina Cayden. "Please leave us." I ask them with plead. "I need to talk to her alone."

"Okay." Sagot naman ni Lucas and Cayden remained silent. Tumingin ulit si Lucas kay Misha. "We're very sorry Misha." Saad nito bago lumabas kasama ang lahat maliban sa amin ni Misha.

Nandito kami ngayon sa isang kuwarto na hindi ko alam kung kanino. Basta ipinasok dito si Misha ng hinimatay ito kanina sa kusina. The room is huge and it screams extravagance. Pero hindi ko na yun pinag-aksayahan pa na hangaan dahil mas ukopado ako sa sitwasyon ni Misha.

Wala ng natira doon sa kuwarto maliban sa amin. Pero alam ko na maririnig nila pa rin kami. They have incredible hearing after all. I don't even know how to start. Alam ko na mahihirapan siyang tangapin ang mga nangyari. I can see it in her eyes that she's hoping that I will tell her that everything was just a freaking joke.

"Misha...." saad ko rito. "I know that it's hard to believe... but yes, it's true that you're in Pandora. But before you freak out again hear me out first." Saad ko rito. Pasalamat ko lang dahil nakinig siya. She did not freak out like at first. "You remember 5 years ago, I was missing as you said for a week?" Tanong ko rito at tumango naman ito dahil syempre mahirap yun kalimutan kahit matagal na panahon pa. "I was missing yes. But the truth, I was here at that time." Saad ko rito na ikinagulat ng itsura nito. "It was the worst time of my life. I was going home from your blind date that time and suddenly some weirdos came in and monsters out of nowhere. I was abducted and I became a hostage and worst I was thrown behind bars because they found out I am an intruder from another world and worst, I did not even wished to come here. I was abducted. That time it was worst because I don't know anyone here. Everyone was seeing me as a threat a dangerous being. Imagine, I don't have anyone I can turn to but still luck is on my side, I found refuge with some friends I had here in Pandora. They gave me shelter and money and I even went to school. I was able to find friends here and experience adventure that I never had imagine that I will be able to do so. I was here for months that I can't count on. But with tragic event, I was sent back to earth and that's where you found me and as you said I was missing for a week where I stayed in Pandora for almost a year."

"I did not told you about it because I know you will just laugh about it. You will only think of me as a crazy person so I kept it to myself. When I was in earth for five years, I never thought that I will be able to come back here. But it happened. Cayden and Lucas I already know them but I pretended I did not because it gave me a shock as well. I did not expect them to see out of nowhere. I'm sorry if I did not tell you about it." Sasd ko rito. I put my eyes on my lap.

Mas lalo naman umiyak si Misha. Gusto ko naman batukan ang sarili ko imbes na pakalamahin ko ito ay tila naiyak pa lalo dahil sa mga sinabi ko. How stupid I am. Hindi ko man lang magawang pakalmahin ang nag-iisang bestfriend ko.