53. Way Back to School

August's POV

Nakasakay na kami sa isang limousine patungong Volks Academy. Magkatabi kami ni Misha sa upuan and she's actually playing mobile legends kaya ako nanonood lang dito at pinapanood kung ano ang mga items na kinukuha niya. She's actually using Kimmy na isang marksman. It had a weird gun na walang tigil sa paglalabas ng bala.

I can say she's good on handling the hero at mukhang alam na alam niya kung paano gamitin ito.

"Can anyone tell me why we are riding a car when there is a portal?" Tanong ni Dani sa amin kaya napatingin naman kami dito lalo na kami ni Misha.

Ako, si Cayden, Lucas, Misha, Vladimir and Dani ang magkasama sa loob ng sasakyan. I tried to ignore the fact that they are sitting together. So I diverted my attention on watching Misha playing ML mas nasasaktan lang ako kung titingin ako sa kanila.

"You can take the easiest route if you like." Sagot naman ni Lucas but he did not answer the question.

"I know I have that option but I am wondering why choose this? We can save time and gasoline if we are taking the portal." Tanong ulit nito. Mukhang malaki talaga ang pagtataka nito.

"August cannot take the portal." Sagot naman ni Cayden at hindi ko yun inasahan. I was expecting him to act like he doesn't care. He wouldn't answer like I am just nothing or invisible to him.

Napatingin naman si Dani sa akin and confusion flooded her face. "You can't take portals? But how's that?" Alam ko na nagtataka ito, dahil kahit sino makakadaan sa portal. Mortal or immortal pa yan.

"I got terrible motion sickness with portals." Sagot ko rito at totoo naman yun. It's weird that I have motion sickness with portals. Usually, motion sickness is due to cars or ships.

"I have too." Segunda naman ni Misha.

"I don't wanna get killed just because of portal." Bulong naman ni Lucas and I know kung sino ang pinariringan nito.

"Oh I see. Yeah, that's really the feeling if you're not used to it but if you'll get used to it, it would be just comfortable like you just passed through a door." Nakangiting saad nito sa akin. I cannot see any mocking sign because of my weakness.

You know, I know that she's the girl I should hate the most dahil siya ang ipinalit sa akin ni Cayden but I cannot hate her. Wala akong sapat na dahilan para kamuhian siya. It's not her fault as well kung bakit siya pakakasalan ni Cayden. I bet she doesn't even know what I was to Cayden. Kung sana pareho lang ito kay Venna, malamang barado na sakin ito. But how can I hate her if she's that nice?

"Oh, that will not come. I will never be using portals ever again." Sagot ni Misha ngayon pero ang tingin nito ay nasa cellphone na. "I just can't believe you have human games here!"

Napatikhim naman ako kay Misha. "Read the history and you'll know." Bulong ko rito.

I know that she's not expecting too much in this world but she will be shock on knowing the adaptation of Pandora from Earth.

"It's a good thing this game is here. This is my escape from reality." Bulong naman ni Misha sa akin.

"Just play the game, I'll observe." Sagot ko rito. I tried to ignore everyone around us. It is too suffocating when you are aware that you are on the same space with people you don't want to see the most. So I will act like they are not existing. I am good with that anyway. Even Vladimir is trying to be invisible person next to me.

The ride was just running continuously and I did not bother to look outside. I decided to open my phone as well and play the game. I joined a classic game. It was weak and still I am having a hard time because I am still not that use to it. I was able to kill but I got killed countless times as well. Hindi ko alam kung kelan ako magiging magaling sa larong ito.