56. Five Phases

August's POV

"Miss Aragon, sino ang hari ng mga orcs?" Tanong ni Sir Gus sa isa kong kaklase.

King Laurent. I wanted to answer pero hindi naman ako ang tinawag.

"King Laurent, Sir." Sagot naman nito kaagad na siguradong sigurado na.

"Who killed King Laurent?" Tanong ulit nito and his eyes are sweeping around us.

Me. This is stupid. Parang nananadya itong si Sir Gusion. Pakiramdam ko buhay ko ang inuungkat nito. This is definitely about the great war between Pandorian and Orcs.

"August White Sir..... and the Elites." Sagot ng isang babae at napatingin naman sila sa akin. "But according from the book, August White was killed as well by king Laurent." Pahabol pa nito.

Napabaling naman ang tingin ko sa ibang direksyon. I think I know now when this topic will go. A big possibility that they will talk about me and my death. They will ask things about me na siyang ayoko ko sa lahat.

"But as we can see, the person who killed the King of the Orcs is alive. Since the great war, we are taught that August White killed the king of Orcs and she was killed at the same time by the king of Orcs. There are many loop holes in the history. Like claiming she's dead even she's not. There is a big possibility that the book does not held the truth after all. Maybe, it was not August White who killed the king..." sabi ni Sir Gus na naging dahilan para mapaligon ako rito at napatingin rin si Sir Gus sa akin.

I don't know what he is trying to pull but I don't like what he's saying. Parang sinabi lang niya na biro lang ang pinagdaanan ko. Parang hindi siya naniniwala then why choose History if he doesn't believe it in the first place? Ang lakas niyang maturo sa subject na ito tapos i-ququestion lang din naman pala?

"Can you explain us your Hypothesis sir?" Tanong ko rito. I act like it has nothing to do with me. Dito naman ako magaling eh. But I have a feeling I will snap any moment.

"Simple, because you are alive. It contradicts everything." Sagot naman nito na parang siguradong sigurado ito. "If the book could not tell accurately, maybe lots of information in it is not indeed real after all." Saad nito at pakiramdam ko ay nainsulto ako sa sinabi niya. Pagkatapos kong mabuwis ng buhay para lang maligtas ko si Cayden at mapatay ang impaktong yun ganito pa ang sasabihin ng ingratong lalaking ito?

Ngumiti naman ako rito. "Well that is your hypothesis, I'll commend you for your very creative imagination Sir. If you are convinced that the History tells lies then sue the creator of the book together with the witnesses. That means, including the original Elites who are present and witnessed how I killed the King and how I was killed in this world. I will be glad to accompany you, Sir Gus. In front of the King and Queen including the prince who witnessed my death in front of his very eyes." Nakangiting sagot ko rito sa kanya. Somehow, I developed a unlikeable atmosphere with this teacher.

Napalunok naman ito dahil sa mga sinabi ko. "Then how can you explained you are still alive?"

I continued to smile. "Simple. Ang masamang damo, di madaling mamatay. But to satisfy your curiosity, i know you are all curious why I am still alive because I was not killed, the moment I was stabbed by King Laurent, my existence in your world was fading and slowly I was sent back to earth but in a critical condition. I don't know how did I survive but I woke up one day and breathing and slowly recovering. But I am no longer here in Pandora but on Earth. I cannot explain why I did not die because that is also a question to me. But maybe the doctors who operated me are just too good. If my explanation still doesn't convince you, I no longer have any means to explain my side. You have the freedom to think whatever you want." Sagot ko rito and I avert my eyes to somewhere. I don't like him.