Kamisama Kiss ( Tomoes First Adventures..)

( Ok First of all this is my first story so be Nice! :P  Also I do not Own Kamisama Kiss. That would be cool though...)

 500 Years Ago....

The sound of the birds chirped loudly outside of the shrines window, Waking the drousy and Highly Irritated Fox from his first best slumber in a week....

"Curse you, you feeble animals! If I get up you will be my breakfast..."

The fox grunted in Agony as he rolled over on his futon. Just a week ago a god made him a familiar, and already was he regretting the choice. The building he was in was old and had mold in the corners, Spider weds hung from the ceiling, and it was cold because of the blasted holes in the roof. If he wasn't the familiar of the shrine he now laid in, he would burn it down with his fox fire not caring in the least for it. He looked out the Window/ Door ( How was he supossed to know, it was probably a door before... ) and grunted. 'Why am I here'?... 'Where else would you go? You're not wanted anywhere else'... He sat up and mentaly laughed at himself for having such a sappy thought. He could of left, before he became a familiar.... But something... Something unknown drew him to this run down piece of crap. What he didn't know, But now he was a slave to a God that didn't know half of what he was before. Oh he was sure he had heard the rumors of the villages being burnt down, and of the young virgins being kidnapped. So why was he here? The fox shook his head and smugly got up, pulling on his new clothes. He looked down at them. They were much nicer than the ones he had before, but he still could not get rid of the Flamed Kimono that he had before. It was faded and worn but it held a value to him that he did not wish to discuss. The clothes he wore now were much nicer in comparison to his other outfit. They were of a white fabric with beautiful details of leaves and intricate swirls. He looked down were he found the clothes and noticed instead of his Katana ( A/N If you don't know what a katana is... LOOK IT UP!!! No... I'm kidding. A katana is a sword used by swordsmen and Samurai of Ancient Japan... BACK TO THE STORY!!! ) A fan was laid in its place. The Fox smirked at the simple gester.  " If that god wants me to be more gentle it won't help with him taking my Katana away". He mubbled a few intolerable words as picked up the light wait fan. He gently opened it and turned it over and over again, examining the butterfly details of the light purple fan. He closed it and fingured the wood that held it together.  ' This is a fan that is used by the...

' By the gods themselves'..........

He laid down the sacred item and heaved a sigh. Turning his head to look at himself in the mirror didn't help him though. His long hair was yet again tangled. His deep violet eyes showed a deep wearyness. He had deep cuts on his arms from a fight with a cyclops the night before ( He was drunk. He won. The Cyclops, not so much... He got lectured about being more careful by a god for two hours straight...) He was a wreck, and the Sake from the night before was giving him a hangover... The birds chirps were ringing as if tiny bells were going off in his oversensitive fox ears. He cursed and looked out the window. Looking for the evils beings with their high pitched voices. He covered his ears and laid back down huddling under the cover, trying to block out the painful light of day.

  Shrine Spirits, Lazy Gods, And Anger Issues...

Tomoe's POV

'Ah...That pounding. It hurts... Crap I drank to much again. My head is swimming... God! Where is that constant pounding coming from!?'

I pulled my futon cover away from my head and tried to sit up. Pain ranked my body and I was forced to close my eyes and sit there for a few minutes. It's strange everytime you need Peace and quiet it never comes.... I sat there a few minutes intil I noticed the banging getting louder... 'What the Crap?'...  'What is that?'  I looked up to see my bedroom door being thrown open by those annoying children.

"MASTER TOMOE!!! MASTER TOMOE! PLEASE GET UP! ITS ALREADY NOON  AND YOU HAVE NOT YET DONE YOUR FAMILIAR DUTIES!!!

I jerked my head up in annoyance ( Believe me big mistake....) I held my head in pain and looked at them.

" Do not call me by my name so casually you insignificant Brats!!! Stop screaming, and what do you mean Familiar duites?!?"  I looked at the one with the big eye, but he just cowered in the corner of the the dusty room. The one with lips cleared her throat and stepped forward. "Your duties as a Familiar Master Fox. They involve cleaning, and making sure everything is in order-" I held my hand up to stop her. " Why does the God not do these things? It is his home, is it not?"  The little spirit looked at me with a panic stricken face. ' Did I say something wrong?' " Oh No Master Fox! The god should never clean His/Her own Shrine it is a disgrace!" 'So the gods have an excuse to be lazy? And what does she mean by disgrace? I have to do it don't I?' I looked up at her and sighed, " What else does the Familiar have to do?" She straighted and looked at me, "Well Master Fox, cooking for when guests come, and weeding the garden, There's also-" ....."HOLD IT!!! I AS IN ME, THE GREAT TOMOE HAS TO PLUCK GRASS?!"

A/N Yeah so hey guys. I know this is a bit boring and a little short, but I'm not that good at Starting stories off... I'll try to update soon!!!