Chapter Twenty Eight

As amazing as it was, our honeymoon soon came to an end, but it was absolutely wonderful! Arnav and I were closer than ever before, and to be honest, I couldn't wait to get back home and get the married life started. Sure, there was that short moment in my new home after the wedding, but this was really going to be the true start, because this was really truly going to be the start of our new lives together, with my new family. I really couldn't wait to get back and start it, as well as see everyone.

"Khushi?"

"Hmm?"

We were already on our flight back home, high in the sky, with nothing but clouds around us.

"Are you going to cover that up?"

Instantly my hand reached up to my neck where my current hickey was. It's funny because I left for our honeymoon with one, and I was coming back with one as well.

"I will just before we land."

"Do you have to?"

"Arnav," I frowned. "I don't want for our family to see it."

"I know, but I like how it looks."

"Well I do too, but-"

Well, it looks like my big mouth is going back too.

Arnav grinned and got up from his seat and came over to me, wrapping his arm around me, and gave me a kiss. "Fine, you can cover it."

"Hmm, now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to catch some Z's."

Getting out of my seat, I headed to the back to our room. Arnav followed in behind me as I put my hair up in a bun. and took hold of me.

"Mrs. Raizada, I just had an idea," he murmured against my neck.

Oh?  "Oh?"

"What if we were to...."

"To...?"

"What if we...."

"We...?"

What's he playing at?

I turned around in his hold to face him and was met by his stunningly sexy smirk.

Hmm... hubby's got intentions.... and I think I know just what it is.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him closer to me. "I think I have a feeling I know what you're trying to ask of me."

"Is that so?"

His smirk was in its place, not ready to go anywhere else.

"I do... but I am a little surprised, I mean you're the great Arnav Singh Raizada."

"That I am... so?"

"So am I to truly believe that you haven't joined the mile high club yet?"

"Yes."

His expression was rather serious and I was stunned. "Really?"

Arnav nodded.

"Oh. Um... wow, okay."

Arnav tilted his head. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing, it's just that... not even with her?"

Arnav knew exactly who I was talking about and after having spoken on that topic a little more the day after our revelations, he knew all to well that I hated that woman. That woman is a child molester and if I ever see her or find her near my husband ever again, I am going to bloody up that woman so bad, she'll regret it.