Chapter Fifty Seven

Raghav dropped me off at Amma's and we planned on meeting up again soon. So with those plans set, I got out of the car, waving at my father as he sped off. Honestly, the afternoon together had been so good, I'm sad that it ended so quickly.

With a sigh, I turned to the door and rang the bell. Moments later the door opened, revealing Amma.

"Hi-!"

I was immediately cut off, Amma dragging me in to the house.

"What the-?"

She took me into the living room and let me go harshly. While I looked at her in confusion, Amma looked at me with a very serious expression, looking quite angry.

"Um, what's going on?"

"You tell us."

I looked up towards the dining room entrance to see not only Buaji, but Payal as well.

Um...? "Okay, I'm so confused-"

"So am I," Amma said, crossing her arms. "So am I."

She stepped towards me while Payal and Buaji came into the room, both crossing their arms as well.

"Uh, why do I get the feeling that I'm in trouble for something?"

Honestly, it felt like I was a teen again. But what the hell is Payal up to? Usually she's on my side.

"Give up the act Khushi, we know what you've been up to," Payal said.

My eyebrows shot up on their own. "Excuse me?"

"I can't believe you could do such a thing," Amma said, bringing my attention to her. "The fact that you could... disgusting," and she turned away. "I can't even look at you."

What? "Amma, why- how could you say that?"

I went to take hold of her hand, but she stepped away from me.

"Don't touch me!"

I looked at her in shock. "Amma-"

"Don't call me that!"

What? I felt my heart shudder within me. "But-"

She moved away from me, going over to Payal. Payal placed her hand on her shoulder, comforting her.

"Okay, can someone just tell me what is going on," I exclaimed.

Payal looked at me. She let go of Amma and stepped towards me, standing in front of me. "I can't believe you could do such a thing and act like as if you don't know anything."

I arched my eyebrow.

Okay, this bitch is really getting me pissed off!

"Did you even think about us at all? Before doing anything, did we not come across your mind? Forget us, what about Arnav?"

Huh?

"You should've at least thought about him!"

"What the fuck are you talking about," I exclaimed, not giving a damn for my foul mouth.

"Your affair!"

My- wait, what the fuck? "Affair?"

"Don't act innocent," Amma yelled. "Payal saw you with that man today! At the mall!"

Hold up! Are they really- yes I did think earlier that Raghav looked really good for his age but you've got to be fucking kidding me!

"How could you Khushi," Payal said, shaking her head. "Just how-"