Chapter Sixty

Although I had finally spoken, not many words had been said. Honestly, what could be said? My father repeatedly shared his disgust of my family and Arnav was beyond pissed with everyone, especially Di. But I just couldn't tolerate this and wanted to hear no more of it. So I allowed myself to zone away from their conversation and fall asleep, hoping that when I woke up, I wouldn't be hearing both men still being pissed. Fortunately for me, I slept in to the next morning. When I woke up, I saw Arnav sitting beside me, on his phone. He noticed me stirring and looked down at me, putting his phone aside when he saw that I was awake.

"Morning sleepy beauty," he said softly as he laid down beside me.

I let out a small sigh and snuggled into him, feeling his warmth. Arnav wrapped his arm around me and held me to him, while I wrapped my leg around him. Neither of us said anything, Arnav running his hand up and down along me. It felt comforting, so I snuggled into him some more. I felt the movement of his hand change a bit; it was still comforting, but it was becoming something more, Arnav proving my suspicions when his hand went beneath my robe.

"No," I groaned into him. "I have an appointment this morning."

But Arnav being Arnav didn't care and cupped my ass, giving it a squeeze.

I sighed into him, further snuggling into him. "No," I repeated, shaking my head. "Appointment."

"I don't care," he muttered, and he gave my ass another squeeze, pulling me closer to him.

His hard length dug into me and I knew there was no escaping even though I had to.

"Ar-nahv!"

Without a word, his hand had traveled down and he buried a finger within me. It moved slowly, teasing me - torturing me. A small cry escaped from my lips, getting buried somewhere in his neck as I gripped onto his shirt.

"Arnav," I nearly whispered.

His lips met my forehead, Arnav placing a soft and tender kiss as he removed his finger and laid me flat on my back. Before I could process what was going on, Arnav moved down and split my legs apart, holding them in place as his mouth met my most feminine part. A loud cry escaped my lips as my hands dived into his hair. It felt oh so good but this can't be happening, I'm going to end up being late for my doctor's appointment!

"Arnav, please," I gasped.

But Arnav didn't understand what I meant, and placed two fingers within me instead. My grip on his hair tightened as I cried out in pleasure, trying desperately to sway my hips, but Arnav's hold on me was too tight. One hand momentarily released me and tugged on the sash of my robe, freeing the material and exposing my chest. His hand took hold of my breast and kneaded it, fondling it.

Honestly, I don't know how much more I can take! I'm ready to explode and lose my head! But I can't, I have to go to my-!

Arnav released me and moved up, tugging downs his sweats and removing them as he did. Without warning, he buried himself deep within me and I cried out a sound I had never heard before in my life.

"You were saying," Arnav smirked.

I opened my eyes and looked up at his smug and sexy expression.

"I'm going to be late," I whispered.

"I don't care," and he pulled back and thrusted deeply within me.

My hands immediately reached for his arms and gripped onto him tightly as another cry left my lips.

"But-!"

Arnav pulled back and thrusted deeply within me again, Arnav letting out a small grunt of his own. "But nothing."