1. Lalisa

This video was made by @huely18 last night. She really made a teaser video for my story and I'm so grateful for that. This one's amazing! Check it out, everyone! 👆🏻 03/13/19

Follow her on Twitter: @huely18
Thank you! 😘

~~~~
"Good morning!" I said to myself as I woke up.

I went to open the curtain and go to veranda. This became my everyday habit especially when it's sunny day!

"Ah, I love the heat of the morning sun touches my skin. Damn so good." I said while closing my eyes and feeling everything. Small things like this makes my life happier.

After 5 minutes, I sat down in my study table and got my pen and paper in my hand.

"The heat of the morning sun
Contrast of the cool wind
Giving my skin
A complicated feeling.
When will I used to it?"
12/08/17

I run to my small kitchen just right after my room. I checked the time and it's already 7:15 am. I fried 2 eggs and some pork for my kimchi fried rice. Every morning that's my breakfast because my mom is always making kimchi for our mini restaurant in Busan.

She's sending me a tray of kimchi every week so I have no choice but to eat it. Well, I am used to it. Her kimchi may not be the best but it's made with love, problem with that?

After I ate my breakfast, I got myself ready for 30 minutes. Not a normal time for a girl right? It's because I don't need to use so much make up on my face because huh! I'm so freakin' beautiful already! Enough confidence for today eh?

I got off from my apartment and I saw my sunflower planted in a small pot. "Yo buddy, you lookin' fine right there!" Saying those with a cool accent. You know, I like that mate! Looking crazy huh? Hahaha!

"You better make yourself happy and keep shining like me! Never make yourself dry, that's too boring." I added while smirking. Am I too harsh to the plant?

"Seriously Lisa? You're doing that every summer and spring and with that weird accent." That's the old man in front of my apartment. He's name is Mr. Yang.

"Seriously Mr. Yang, you should take care of your hair. You're going bald, man! Give some advice to your hairs that they should hold more tightly. So you can enjoy summer time without your freakin' hat" I said with no respect. Well, I'm just kidding because Mr. Yang and me were like tom and Jerry everyday!

"Aish! You and you're savageness!" He replied while shaking his head in disbelief.

I walk with confidence. You might think that I am a bad girl but don't you worry love, I am always like that. And that's just kind of joking and messing around in a good way. For me to communicate.

I took the subway train and reached my working place. I am a photographer in a big company of famous magazine "Her Magazine". It's very famous around South Korea and it's really my dream job.

I've been working here for about 2 years 8-10 hours a day and by the way folks, I'm already 24 years old. I just finished college and started to work for my own. I left my mother in Busan and went here in Seoul. I used to work for money and help my mother with some financial.

As soon as I got into the office in 5th floor, I sat down and opened my laptop.

"Hey love, you will be having a photoshoot later 10am and another one in 2pm." A tall white and skinny girl wearing yellow fitted dress approached me on my table.

"Good morning my love, looking beautiful there!" I replied with a smile but focusing on my laptop.

"Huh! Stop with the flowery words Manoban. Stop being flirt. It's too early in the morning."

"What? You started it Miss Park. I should reply. And if its to early, I should flirt you maybe later?" Acting like thinking is my thing. Hahaha "Hmmm. Evening?"

"Jeez, such a tease. I should date you if you're going to be like that." she said while laughing then handed me some papers that are already organized. "By the way, that's what you're waiting since yesterday. The theme of the photoshoot later is here and the reports about a day before yesterday's photoshoot is right there." Pointing those papers.

"Aww! That's too kind of you Chayeoung-ah" Then I gave her a hug. "What will I do if I don't have you?" I said while caressing her cheeks.

"Yah! You should buy me dinner!"

"Hmm, good idea but not now. I'm goddamn broke for goodness sake!" I said frowning and acting in pain. I suddenly sat down.

"Aigoo! Manoban style. Hey! I should go now. Don't forget to have a lunch later! You're getting thinner." She said waving her hands and left the room.

That's Chaeng, she's a friend of mine here in the office. She's the reason why I am working in this famous company. She's actually my backer! Her dad is the COO of this company and she's here as a executive director in tvc shoot area. I've known her for about 6 years because we've met in college.

I have a sense that this clingy Chaeng have feelings for me but I don't have time to entertain that because I need to save money and I'm busy doing that. And we're just friends, better to stay that way.

---------
AN: So this suddenly came to my mind. That I should make a story. I know that this first part is so boring but please. Bare with it. I have lots of scenes and plot twist in my mind. But let me hear you out if I will continue this or not.

Thank you Blinks! 🖤💖

Got my own twitter, please follow me @YoJenlisaaa thanks.