41. Tattoo

Lisa's POV

"We're here!" I said then parked the car.

"Look who's so excited." My mom tapped my shoulder then went off from the car. Jennie just smiled with her fluffy cheeks then followed my mom.

I am not that excited but I hope we enjoy this. It's really perfect to stay at Jjimjilbang or Korean Sauna when it's really cold. Winter is perfect with this!

"Spa Lei." I chose this one because it's exclusively for girls. It is located here in Jamwon-dong, Seocho-gu near in Gangnam District in Sinsa-dong. I remember that I am often here when the winter comes.

Winter is actually my favorite weather because I have a better reason to cuddle my loved ones. I just love hugging them, especially my Jennie.

We entered inside then changed into our orange sauna clothes. My mom looked so excited.

This one is quite famous so many Korean women are here but because the place is wide, you can't somehow feel that it's crowded.

"Mom, this is the Spa. I reserved a place for you so you may relax for an hour." I said smiling.

She pointed us. "How about you two? And you Jennie?"

"Jennie is easily to tickle so she doesn't like that and if she does, I am her to massage her." I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. My smol bean.

She slapped my tummy. "Pervert as always! Yeah, how about us?"

"You love hot bath, right? We'll go to their famous hot spring here."

"Aigoo. You two should enjoy too so go now and take your time. I think I can manage here. Be back after an hour." My mom smiled and hugged me.

"What's with the hug? When will you be bland? You're so sweet mom." I tapped her back and released from the hug. "You should enjoy too."

My mom entered the massage room then we also started to walk.

"Thanks for bringing us here, Lisa." She smiled and held my hand. I intertwined mine to hers.

"As long as I can see those smiles of yours and mom's, my day is already complete." I pinched her chin with my other hand and kiss her.

I know that some of people here are looking at us but I don't care. I just want to live and seize the moment.

"Oh. I want a cold sikhye!" She giggled and pulled me into a small store here inside this jjimjilbang. "What will I order?"

"Anything you want. Let's eat before entering the hot spring." I smiled and grabbed a money in my pocket.

She bought sikhye (rice punch/drink), two ramyeon noodles, a chocolate milk for me and two hot sweet potatoes. She's smiling like a kid while receiving out orders. I grabbed those and we sat down on the ground with a small table. I placed all the foods and we began to eat.