44. The Final Storm

Jennie's POV

My heart is literally racing right now. I felt like there's a lot if butterflies inside my stomach because of what happened earlier at the wedding. We're so sorry for Jisoo and Chaeng for stealing the scene earlier while dancing. Lisa really knows how to make me cry and make my heart happy.

She knows me very well.

I will meet you in the end.

That was the sentence that made my heart jumped. I was like, oh yes Lisa. We'll meet in the end.

Our car stopped and her parents weren't talking inside my car. They are both on the backseat.

I saw Lisa waved her hand on me and smiled sweetly. "I will go first." She mouthed and I just nodded, giving her a big smile too.

She paid attention to her steering wheel when the light turned green so it means go. She started to drive so I started my engine again and I was about pull the hand break but I saw Lisa stopped in the middle of the intersection. My eyes widened when I saw a truck hit her car.

That was the worst thing I wanted to unsee but I can't. The whole world stopped but Lisa's car didn't stop from rolling to the ground. My mouth opened when I saw what happened. I can't think properly.

What was just happened?

What was that?

What the hell......

Is this even for real?

If this is a nightmare, I want to wake up now.

Lisa, wake me up. I know you're on my side. Please.

Please.....

Lisa.....

Wake me up.....

Please.....

I heard her mom shouted and she panicked, quickly went outside the car and ran to Lisa's car with her husband. After a few rolls, her car came back to its normal position.

Lisa.....

I slowly opened the door of my car and without thinking because my brain ain't functioning, I walked towards the scene. I didn't have the chance to look at the people who gathered here, I just heard a mother's cry with so much pain.

The front side of the car was crashed, the glass windows on her left side was broken. And Lisa?

Her head was leaning on the steering wheel while her forehead have blood dripping down to her face.

I slowly walked towards to see Lisa closer but her dad tried to stop me. But no..... I can't just stand here without doing anything. I was flustered on what happened but I need to wake Lisa.

Shit....

Bullshit.....