30. Please

Jennie's POV

I don't know why Lisa came up with this plan. She asked me earlier also if I can leave Jongin and cancel our marriage but I didn't answer. I can't say yes or no because I am thinking of Kai.

I can't just leave him again, he did everything for me and I can't hurt him now.

But to see Lisa's condition, I don't want to leave her too. We both need each other.

Uh! I'm going crazy anytime. Why this world is so cruel and don't even let me be happy! Damn it.

"I should drive." Lisa said then get the car keys in my hand. She opened the door and let me entered the car.

"Thanks." I smiled.

She sat on the driver's seat and started the car. After hours of talking and arguing, we decided to go to Kai's house and Lisa will do the rest.

Damn. I hate her plan, but I can't give any good solution with this for her to stop from doing it.

My phone rang but Lisa answered it. My phone was connected on the car that's why. I saw Kai's name on the screen and Lisa signed me to talk.

"Hello, yeobo?" Kai's already on the line.

"Ye-yes." I cleared my throat.

"Why did you texted me that you'll go here? Is there a problem?" Kai's voice is so manly.

"Uh, yeah. Just want to say something."

"Like what? That you'll sleep here? You miss me yeobo?" He laughed sexily on the other line.

But I averted my eyes Lisa and she's staring straight on the road but her hands were holding the steering wheel so tight.

I want her to look at me and give me a sign on what I will answer but she didn't bother.

"Yes Yeobo. I miss you so much. Can't wait to see you. Laters baby." I said with sweet voice then ended the call.

"The heck was that Jennie Kim?!" she uttered. There you are.

"At least I caught your attention." I said with a bitch tone.

"Damn! You can't wait to see him?" She tapped the steering wheel hard and her eyes in the road.

"Now tell me? Are you still going to do this nonsense thing? Everything will be complicated Lisa! Just think of it again." I raised my voice this time.

"Aish. Everything is already complicated Jennie. Is it hard for you to understand that I want to be with you? Is it hard for you to think that I want to make memories with you even though I will forget those one day?!" She shouted and that made me shut my mouth.

I just stared at her and her face turned into red one maybe because she's done with my bullshits. I do understand her of course but the fact that she will talk to Kai, I don't know what might happen between them two. I just don't want them to hurt each other.

30 minutes passed.

"Is it here?"

I nodded and she parked the car. We both got outside the car.