4. Bumped

Lisa's POV

I woke up and felt the heat on my cheeks. I slightly opened my eyes and realized that sunlight is already hitting my face. Aigoo.

What time is it?

I groaned as I see the clock on my night stand. It's already 7:45am. I don't have to go to work not because I am already fired or I sent the resignation letter to my rude boss, no. Because it's Sunday.

It's been a week since that day. That day I won't forget because now I know what's really the attitude of the CEO. To think of it, she doesn't deserve what she have now. She doesn't deserve everything. That rude woman! Aish.

"Aww." I said as I bumped into the door. I was trying to open it half eyes closed.

I went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. I saw the a square tub of kimchi as always. And water, water water water. Damn! Just cold water!

I opened the kitchen cabinets but they are all empty. Shit. Now I realized that I haven't go to the grocery store for a week now because to tell you, I'm so much stress in my work. I rarely eat here in my place.

I became conscious in everything I do. For example, I will do a photoshoot the whole day then edit those after a day. While staring at my laptop, I always ask myself if it's perfect, but I can't. I can't anymore. I can't think of deep messages like I normally do. That's because of her words.

Aigoo. I shouldn't let her or that thought ruin my day because today, I will rest, eat and sleep.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. After that, I picked clothes to wear. Well, pants and long sleeves will do and a pair of sneakers. I managed to fix myself just for 20 mins and now, I am ready to go. I went outside.

"I wish I had a car again." I whispered to myself. 

"I bet you didn't have your breakfast and you will go to the grocery store." An old man said.

I smiled as soon I saw him. "Hello there bald man. You guess it right."

I saw his face got annoyed. "I prefer old than bald."

I laughed then I saw his wife Mrs. Yang went from their house. "Hey Lalisa, how are you? I haven't seen you in weeks."

"Hello Mrs. Yang. Yeah. I left very early everyday." I said. We're talking on each side of the road. "Oh, I will go to the grocery because it's payday yesterday. What do you want me to buy you? For Mr. Yang I know that its Hair Grower. And for you?"

Mr. Yang frowned. "Yah! You don't have manners at all, do you?"

I heard the old woman chuckled. "Don't bother, dear. Just go get yourself goods. And oh, by the way. I heard that you sell your car last month? You can use this bicycle." She pointed the bicycle on the side of their house.

"Woah. Really? Okay. I will!"

"You can use that for some time, until you buy your next car." She said sweetly. Oh. I would love to have granny like her.

"Thank you!" I shouted as I rode the bicycle.

The grocery store is 2 km away from my apartment so it's good to have this with me.

As I reached the store, I bought what I need for a week. I need to eat more especially now that I might lose the job. But I want to keep my faith that I won't.

Before leaving, I can sense that this girl on cashier looking at me like she wants me to fuck her. I know those moves. Hay. Do I look so charismatic that most of the girls I encounter were giving me signs to flirt with them? Oh man.

I left the store and started to drove the bicycle. I was talking the right lane one of the poster in a shop caught my attention. It's a contest. I was about to read the message but a car was really near me and I lose my control so it hit the bicycle. I fell on my right side. I can feel that my right leg hurts a lot because of the impact.

"Hey, I am sorr--" Said the woman who got off from the car.

I lifted my head to see her face and I got shocked.

It's the woman I hate the most. Aish! I can't speak. Of all people why her? Why is it need to be her?

"Oh god. You're goods." I saw the shock from her face while looking at the groceries I bought.

She don't mind if I'm hurt huh? Heartless woman!

I tried to stand up but I can't. I felt like my bone cracked.

"Hey, lemme help you." She said and when she's about to hold me I refused.

"No need. I can do it myself." I tried to keep my eyes away from her. I don't want her to know what I feel.

"You can't even stand up now, then you'll say you can? The hell was that?" She sounds annoyed. What the? She has the guts huh?

"I said I'm fine. Just leave."

"You are not. I can't leave you now, some people might think that I am heartless to leave you here." She said while helping me.

"Well you are." I murmured.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing. Just go." I said with an irritated face.

"I said I won't. Don't be so stubborn. Get inside." She assisted me inside her car. I protested but nothing happened. She's the stubborn one!

I saw that she went back on my bicycle and pick all the goods one by one that was all mess now. She even knocked on one of the door in the house then had little conversation with a lady. Who was that?

She returned in the car with all the goods and put it on the back of the car. Her car is just two seater.

She entered the car and started the engine. "Hey. Who was that?"

"Yoona." She simply said.

"You know her?"

"Just her name."

"What?! Hey. How about my bicycle? I saw you left it to her?" I said.

"Yeah."

Fuck! "Shit. Explain!"

"Damn. Why are you so loud?! That goddamn bicycle won't fit here! So I asked her to put in her garage for a while! You idiot." She talked back.

Seriously?! She doesn't know her to have that favor and I am an idiot?! She keeps getting into my nerves!

"Aww." I said as I touched my head.

"Hey, did you bump your head a while ago?" She asked me while driving.

"No. It's headache. Because of you obviously." I saw her rolled her eyes.

After a 20 minute driving. "Where are we? I told you to drop me at my house."

"Stop asking. Let's go." Se said as she got off from driver's seat and opened the door for me. "Come on." She pulled my arm then cling it to her shoulders and found my balance.

We entered the house. It's luxury house. You can see it through its interior design and all the things looks so expensive. She gently sat me in the sofa.

"Wait here, woman." She said then disappeared from my sight.

I felt cold. 10 minutes had passed and she's not coming back. Where the hell is she?!

I waited for more minutes but my eyelids are bow getting heavier. I leaned my back on the sofa and didn't realized that I got to sleep.