14. The birthday gift

Lisa's POV

"One americano..." Sana ordered.

"And a coffee latte with two shots of caramel." I said.

"You didn't forget." She said smiling.

"That's your fave, why would I?" We sat down.

"Well, I guess some things will never change." She sighed.

I was playing with my bracelet then asked her. "How are you, Sana? Where have you been all this time?"

She chuckled. "I guess it will be a long talk." She stroked her hair on her long brown hair. "Well, after we separated, I graduated and took my exam and passed it. I went to Japan to take some units to credits because it will help me finding a work."

"Okay. Then?"

"Then, I worked there. I was with my family. And actually they are looking for you Lisa. I worked there for two years then went back here. I was placed in Busan, I tried to find you but they said that you are already here in Seoul."

"Yeah. I am working here and in that company for about 2 years now." I said.

She continued to talk. "Yes. So I pursued my work to promote. Then I did." Sana is smart indeed. "I heard a news about you because you are now famous here. Actually I am collecting all your works. I love seeing those credits because your name is in there. You did a great job, Lisa. You really followed what you want in life."

"If I won't do it, who will do it for me? We only live once but if we can live thrice as they say, then I will be a painter in my next life and a rapper or dancer maybe." Our order arrived.

She laughed cheerfully. "You're indeed a comedian."

"What? I'm just telling the truth, Sana. What about you? You're now a successful businesswoman the way you wished and dreamed before."

"Well, I have my small and big businesses around Japan and in Busan. I am planning to have here also. That's why I am in your company earlier. I want to invest some shares with them. They are successful ones so no doubt." She explained. I drank my coffee.

"Aigoo. Serious Business matters. I hate that. That's why I stick on being a photographer." I said.

"How about your dream studio? Did you have plans right now?"

"Uh. Actually that's still my dream. I don't think that would be easy. I am saving for something. I want to give my mom her dream house first. But you know, this is not easy tho." Yes. That's life. I am not that brainy to start in a high level. I am just a normal person who wants to do her dream. I want to seize all the moments because it might be just once in a lifetime opportunity so I want to live happily.

"Then let's start building those Lisa. I am here-"

"Lisa."

Sana was cut off when a cold voice called me.

Oh God.

-

Jennie's POV.

I started to walk towards them and just staring at Lisa's accompanying. Damn! Why is she beautiful?!

"Hey, Jennie. Why are you here?" Jennie? Not baby?