8. The Photographer

Jennie's POV

"What are you doing here?" I stood up from my seat.

"Oh, so my sources were right. You really are the CEO of this big and famous company." He said smirking. After that, he sat on the couch here in my office.

"What do you want? Money?" I asked him with my famous blank face.

"I have that. A lot, Jennie Kim. Oh, by the way, I am Bobby." He said and winked. He is the pervert guy on the bar last night.

Seriously? I don't want to see his face.

"Leave." I ordered.

"No. I am here to make a deal with you or else I will sue you before you face the public with your angelic face." I can hear that he's so confident on his words.

"I don't have time for your nonsense talk. Just go."

"Oh. Wait." He laughs. "Short tempered baby. I heard that the woman who did this!" He shouted and pointed the back of his head. "Is working here."

I looked at him impatiently.

"I might sue her instead of you." He walked towards me and put his phone on the table and played the video. Oh. Jeez. It's Lisa when she hit him the bottle of beer. It can clearly show Lisa's face but mine's not. Te hell.

"It will go viral and she will be fired." He said calmly. I'm so fucking irritated right now!

"What do you want?!"

"Be my girl." Damn.

"I'm taken." Well, when? Jennie, when?

"By that woman?! Shit! Are you a lesbian? Oh." He tried to calm himself. "Wait, are you just saying that because you don't want her to get fired or something? Because I guess, yes."

Damn this man. Why can't he just disappear.

I sat down and called my assistant to order that I want to meet Lisa right now.

Bobby sat down again. When I heard the door opened, I quickly walked towards it then I saw Lisa.

I touched her nape and pulled her to a deep kiss. Even though I am not looking, I can see that Bobby was shocked right now and of course, this girl in front of me.

After 30 or 40 seconds, I ended the kiss and saw Lisa's face. She's closed eyes and I turned around. "I told you, Bob. She's my girlfriend." After that, I smirked.

-

Lisa's POV

I opened my eyes and stared at Jennie. When she said her last statement after we kissed, I turned my head to see who is that Bob.

Fuck! It's the pervert! "Yah! Why are you here?!" I run and pushed him. He became more shocked when I kicked his lower part. "Damn you." I don't know but my blood is boiling right now.

"Ouch! Jeeeeeez! Asdfghj" He said in pain. So much pain.

"Leave now or I will cut it off! You have no business here!" I said acting that I will punch him.

He tried to run to the door as fast as he can.

I looked at Jennie who is now laughing.

Things got in slow mo. What's happening?

.......

She's beautiful when she's laughing. I can see her eyes getting smaller and teary because she didn't stop laughing.