13. Sana

Lisa's POV

"Good morning world!" I shouted as I woke up.

I heard the door opened. "What's happening? Why are you shouting?" My mom asked. She's been here for about 4 days.

"Oops. Sorry." I came near her and hugged her. I don't know but I'm in good mood today.

"Go and take a shower now. Then have your breakfast before you leave." She said.

"Yes, mom. Are you really going to Busan?" I asked and she nodded.

I've been asking her to live here with me. I will take care of the bills and foods. I don't want her to be away. Besides I am all alone here.

"Yes. Your grandmother will find me. You know her. She can't live without me." She said while tapping my shoulder.

My granny were diagnosed onset Alzheimer's disease maybe because she's old already. My mom was her only child like me. I'm visiting her at least once a month. She barely remember who I am. It's sad tho.

"If I only have more income, I will build a house then we can live there together. The 3 of us."

"Don't mind us Lisa. You have done enough for our family. You really worked hard my Pranpriya." She hugged me tight.

"Hey. Cut the drama. Okay?" I went to open my cabinet then get some money. "It's not much but you can use it for her medication. And buy new clothes mom. I can't have time to shop with you."

"How about you Lisa?" My mom is always worried about me.

"I am working so I'm fine. Don't mind me mom."

I did what I have to do and went to work.

"Good morning Ms. Manoban. Everyone. She's the famous photographer here." Mr. Park approached me in the center of the company. I was about to go to my office but a bunch of people with formal clothes approached me. I bet Mr. Yang was accompanying them.

I bowed and greeted them.

"Oh. By the way, before you head to your office." He tapped my shoulder. "I want you to meet Ms. Minatozaki--"

"Sana?" I cut him off as I saw a woman walking towards us. It's really her.

"I believe that you know her already. She's a big fan of yours." Is she? Of course. She knows everything about me.

"Hello, Lisa. It's been a while." She smile sweetly. Damn. It's too awkward.

"Mr. Park? I have to go now. I have and early shoot." I greeted them for the last time and left.

Why is she here? What is she doing here? The elevator door opened and I walked. But after a moment, I realized that I am here on Jennie's office. Damn. I was so space out!

"Lalisa?" I was about to leave when she called me. "Come in."

I came in and hugged her. "Good morning."

"You look not comfortable. What happened?" Yes. I am not in myself and I don't know why. I felt like my head is about to explode anytime. And my vision? It's getting blurry and spinning. I lost my balance and sat down on the floor.