22. Paris

Lisa's POV

"Mom, I am home." I shouted excitedly as I came inside.

I am home from work, from a long tiring day. My schedule was very hectic today.

I am now in my apartment, currently living with my mom and granny. They moved here a week ago because of my situation. I am so stubborn that I don't want to go to Busan to live there. I have many things to do here. I can't leave Seoul easily.

I entered the mini kitchen and I saw 3 women, enjoying their food and my dad was preparing a juice for them.

My mom, my granny and my Jennie. They all looked at me when they noticed that I am already here.

"Hey, Lisa!" My mom stood up and hugged me.

"Hello there." I moved and kissed my granny, my dad who's already sitting on the table and also Jennie. "What brings you here?" I said and sat down.

"Oh, sorry I wasn't able to pick you up earlier, I went on the other side of Seoul for my meeting then I saw your Dad and he's on his way here so I came. Is that okay with you?" She explained.

I pinched her nose, "Of course! How can it be not okay? There's no problem with that."

We started to eat and they also started to ask some questions when Jen spoke.

"Uh. Mrs. And Mr. Manoban, I don't have any bad intentions on what will I suggest, don't get me wrong okay?" She wiped her lips. We all looked at her with a confuse gazes. "I want you and Lisa to move out from here. I have another condominium unit near at the company."

"What are you saying, Jen? Stop it. We're okay here." I said.

She held my hand and started to talk again. "I don't know the reason why y'all moved here, but this isn't a house that will make your parents comfortable. Don't get offended but Lisa, you must consider your granny. She needs more spacious and good home."

I understand what she said. But for real, we don't have a money to live there. Me and granny have medications and my dad just started to work.

"If you're thinking about the money, please don't. I'll take care of you. I won't leave you hanging, Lisa. Please." She acted cute.

"Stop doing aegyo. I might kiss you." I said.

She covered her mouth with her hand. "Yah. You're parents are looking."

"Don't mind them." I smirked.

Mom slapped my arms. "You silly girl. Let Jennie eat!"

I laughed hard. "We'll talk later, Baby."

I grabbed my Fujifilm Instax Mini 8. Then took a picture of them. I just love seeing scenes like this.

We are now done eating and Jennie and I went inside my room, talking.

"So what will be your decision? I have given you valid reasons to live there. I will take care of everything."