45. Not A Colorless Rainbow Anymore

Jennie's POV

I stretched my body and bend my back a little bit. "Ugh. This is a tiring day, for real."

I put my big brown fur coat on the sofa and threw myself into the bed. I checked my phone and contacted my unnie. After many rings she picked up.

"Yah. Why are you calling?" She said. The video on the screen was so blurry because of this woman.

"I can't see you properly! How are you there, Unnie?"

"We're doing good Jenduek. Naeun is doing fine but she's still asleep." She said then moved the phone to view Naeun who's sleeping peacefully.

"Oh. She's so cute, unnie! Can I take her home? After you come back from your vacation?"

"No. You'll spoil her again and then she'll ask for luxurious things. Uh. Your influence as a Godmother is not good."

"Just be thankful that she have a rich and beautiful Godmother." I giggled. Yeah. That kid is their daughter. She's adopted of course, because no one wants to bear a child. And it's clearly that they've decided and think about this carefully. Luckily, they found Naeun. She's the happiness of everyone right now. She's the mood breaker. She's already 3 years old.

"No. She'll be like you someday? I like the part that you are the CEO, I also like that for Naeun but Jennie! You're shopping style is unbelievable. The last time you told me, you shopped the whole Chanel store in LA! You money waster!" She said.

"Okay fine. It's a good thing tho. As long as I have money. Just enjoy yourself with your family there. Don't waste my gift for you!" I said and waved my goodbye. I gave them a trip to Maldives because they have really no time to have a good vacation with Naeun as a family because of company work so I prepared just a little gift for them. Chaeng resigned on my company and helped Jisoo on hers so it's fine for me.

It's been 3 years also since they got married and I don't know what's their real secret why they don't fight often. I heard that Chaeng has a long temper that I want to borrow just for a month. They are so happy with each other, that's what love makes them stronger.

I heard that my door opened so I paid attention in that direction. "Dad!" I said excitedly and ran into him then he gave me a big sweet hug.

"You've missed your Daddy so much huh? You little girl."

"Aish. How many times do I have to tell you that I am not a child anymore? I'm in my early 30's, Dad!" I uttered.

"Arasso. Sorry for making you mad, little girl." He teased me again. "By the way, you look so tired. Don't overdo yourself Jennie. The word "relax" still exists."

"Do not worry about me, Dad. You know me, I have struggled all these years but I am still fine. Thankfully that I am still alive."

He nodded and kissed my forehead. "Do what makes you happy now, Jennie. We only die once but we live everyday."

"Woah. So YOLO (You Only Live Once) isn't right?"

"Well for me, it isn't right. Just in my opinion." He said then tapped my head.